*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Scene I deas
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Scene I deas  ( 10618 )
cakegirl

« : June 19, 2010, 11:15:35 AM »

Here are a few scene ideas I would love to see implimented.

1) woman on top, facing man. Like the reverse cowboy but normal in that you can see your partners face, much more personal.
2) more scenes where a woman can initiate a nice kiss, not just a quick peck
3) Shower or bathtub scene would be amazing especially with the water dripping on the avatars..
4) more foreplay in both the clothed and naked scenes. It would be nice for some touching and petting before and after sex. Even hugging or kissing while cuddling on the bed....

These are just a few ideas, love the site and enjoy spending time on it as well.
 :D Cakegirl
apollo13nut
: 262

« #1 : June 19, 2010, 11:31:44 AM »

Your number 1 already exists.....it's been there since the beginning.....and there are posts galore about more foreplay, clothed & naked, and even scenes for foreplay on the bed.....though the tub idea sounds fun
Lover
: 10350

« #2 : June 19, 2010, 05:09:52 PM »

We also had the idea and wishes of shower and bathtube.  And I agree with them.

What has happened? In the last 6 weeks, this forum has grown bigger and bigger. I love this! I also wrote in another post, now it's living. So I understand, new members don't read the whole forum, but start a new topic.
I am departed. I don't think it's a good idea to do this. I also think it's better, then to stay away.
We only have this one "Say what you think, feel, imagine..." Maybe the A-Team can give us more topics (like "wishes, improvements, clothes, polls...) so it would be easier to look around, to navigate and tp prevent double and triply postings...

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : June 19, 2010, 10:42:25 PM »

I dunno Lover, a fresh post on the subject can present old ideas in new ways. I get what you are saying 100%, but I almost prefer the new post because as a new post it's fresh, and a fresh take on a new ideas could make the difference between something else on the scrap heap and a whole new update.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ramrod29
: 43

« #4 : June 20, 2010, 03:35:36 AM »

I said it before and I'll say it again, we need a designated spanking pose  ;D ;D ;D
Janine Dee

« #5 : June 20, 2010, 07:52:38 AM »

Ah, but bent over a knee? Bent over something else? With them laying and the spanker standing? There are so many lovely options who knows what to pick?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Ramrod29
: 43

« #6 : June 20, 2010, 12:18:00 PM »

Ah start with the classic, over the knee. add options like lifting the skirt, pulling down the panties, or pulling down the jeans etc. Take a break to finger her (Or him  :-\)
blossom
: 39

« #7 : June 21, 2010, 07:23:13 PM »

Ramrod... I don't usually go for pain... but this is one that I'll happily endure... nay embrace, anytime!  :P
sinnnn
: 1379

« #8 : June 21, 2010, 11:47:16 PM »

Sweet Ramrod.  So are you going to drop pants an bend over for me first when this  becomes available?     ;D
Janine Dee

« #9 : June 22, 2010, 04:41:35 AM »

First? First! Nay at best he could be SECOND!  :P :-*

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #10 : June 22, 2010, 09:55:30 AM »

My bad, you can be first in line ;D :-*.  Besides it might take me abit to get Ramrod to bend. :P
cakegirl

« #11 : June 22, 2010, 10:40:28 AM »

Ramrod, I agree! a spanking position with those options would be great!

Also nice would be a chair scene, where the woman can face both towards and away from the man and maybe where the woman can use the chair for leverage with the man in a doggie style position.
 :-*
cakegirl

« #12 : June 22, 2010, 10:44:01 AM »

oh, one other one! I know we have the standing position with the man behind. could it be modified to include a choice to have the woman using a wall for leverage while being pressed against it?

It is a very nice position and I think I saw somewhere else in here someone asking about it. I think it would be a fairly easy action to add on but I am not a programmer so I am not sure...
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : June 22, 2010, 12:36:00 PM »

You're right cakegirl, you saw it. As we asked for this and we ask again. It's a nice position. And, maybe as an option, but probably a new scene, the woman turns. 3 ways no:
1.) She is standing in front of him, he holding one of her legs -  "Dancer"http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_dancer.shtml (http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_dancer.shtml)
2a.) She crosses her legs behind him, he is holding her  "Stand and Carry" http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml (http://www.sexinfo101.com/sp_standandcarry.shtml)
2b) Same like 2a, but her back is against a wall

sinnnn

« #14 : June 22, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »

Maybe it would be eaiser if they just implemented all those moves to the positions that already exist.  I would love the facing wall position while standing.  Or the chair suggestion you make Cakegirl(sweet name).  If they do add a chair, I want to be able to tie my lover up in it.  ;D
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: