*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Do you want a new board or category?
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Do we need an own category?
Yes
No

: Poll: Do you want a new board or category?  ( 9985 )
Lover
: 10350

« #15 : June 29, 2010, 07:12:40 AM »

This is usually the job of the presenter (I'm not sure if I use the right term, in German forums he is called Moderator). We don't them here and Tom & Rab probably read but don't talk with us. I think they are too busy, working for a better AChat expereince ;)

Up to now in my opinion we don't need presenters or watchmen. But either some of us should be this (to move and to add new boards) or they give the creator the ability to move a thread.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #16 : June 29, 2010, 09:17:55 AM »

I've thought that for awhile too. That they could/should just appoint a few of us who are here all the time anyway and we could help keep things running smoothly. Right now it's not needed necessarily since the forums are pretty self-sustaining, but yes if they were to grow, or threads to need to be moved picking some helpers could be a good idea.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : June 29, 2010, 10:25:49 AM »

That actually sounds like a really good idea.  But you have to find some really determined ppl who will stick with it an don't abuse their power. :-\ :D
Lover

« #18 : June 29, 2010, 11:02:31 AM »

I just asked the A-Team for the new category/board. So I lock the vote now. Let's hope they will answer soon.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #19 : June 29, 2010, 01:26:10 PM »

You mean like with the FAQ?  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #20 : June 29, 2010, 03:43:30 PM »

Yes, exactly :D

I used the support blank, hoping they will read it. Again I asked for the new user made quick-start guide.
We will see

: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: