*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Message: ... rejected being your lover - but never asked for this
« previous next »
: [1]
: Message: ... rejected being your lover - but never asked for this  ( 3926 )
Lover
: 10350

I got a message "Barbara rejected being your lover". That's her right of course. But: I never asked a girl called Barbara to be my lover. When I asked some it was after we have been together; then I asked her in the room and started the relationship after our talk.

I could not ask Barbara when she got my question for relationship, as she was offline.
Did anybody have this problem too?

Janine Dee
: 2541

I would double check everything on your account Lover. It could be a glitch, but whatever it is I would make sure it was the only thing that happened to you.

Now do you remember talking to this Barbara at any time? I doubt you could have mis-clicked "Start Relationship" and "Lover" but anything's possible.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

I checked my account. Everything is all right.  And no, I never talked to her or to another Barbara. Even when I looked around, I never noticed her.

Janine Dee
: 2541

Well I would definitely talk to her, but right now it could probably be chalked up to a glitch.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
apollo13nut
: 262

To be extremely safe, I would change your password(s) for this site. You never know....It could have been a glitch, or with the string of "odd clothes and pictures" it could be the start of a major hacking issue in the database.....let's pray that's not the case.
Lover

We already had some hackers here. I remember, it must have been April I think, some accounts have been hacked. So you are right apollo, I chend my password. I also suggest to all of you to change it frequently - as you should do with all of your passwords.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: