*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  New Forum Boards
« previous next »
: [1]
: New Forum Boards  ( 3311 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : July 01, 2010, 01:54:27 PM »

Off-Topic and Erotic Fantasies.

Lover convinced us to speak, and they listened.

So what I'm going to do is restart my Favorites Threads in OT and I'm hoping people will just leap over there and continue on.

For the Books since it's Sinnnn's baby I figure I'll let her make that call. Just like Lover and the Quiz.

I would also recommend that AZN move the Ball to Erotic Fantasies.

But those threads aren't mine to move so I'll reply to them here until the makers say they want to remake them.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 02, 2010, 05:16:51 AM »

I agree with your idea. And I want to thank the A-Team for listening to us. Now go on with your great job. Ah, and don't forget to listen to all the other suggetions we give ;)

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 02, 2010, 07:46:28 AM »

AND the quick start guides are posted in their own board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Again, LOVE YOU DEVELOPMENT TEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry just REALLY excited to see them board in print. Was going to rave on them there, but I kinda want to leave the threads there for active discussion of the User Guide.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : July 02, 2010, 12:26:38 PM »

Maybe now we can find someone to translate it in Russian and Romanian. So all people from Eastern Europe (or if you speak these languages) help us and translate  the use quick-start guide.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: