*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about sex
| |-+  Fantasies and Fetishes (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Janine's Dungeon
« previous next »
: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12
: Janine's Dungeon  ( 103365 )
bluedenim
: 3007

« #90 : January 08, 2012, 08:25:45 AM »

Janine, just thought you'd be interested, went shopping for lt's of Kinklabs stuff yesterday. Everyting except the wheel & vampire gloves lol!

I love to be dominated, my mission is to serve .
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #91 : January 08, 2012, 11:04:26 PM »

I certainly don't Adera.  ;D

And you missed two of the best choices blue!  ;) Hope you got fun stuff like spreader bars and the like though.  :)

Care to share your shopping list?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bluedenim

« #92 : January 09, 2012, 01:13:32 AM »

1 pair leather wrist cuffs
1 pair leather ankle cuffs
1 padded leather blindfold
1 rubbber bit-gag
2 sets general restraint straps
1 adjustable general-purpose spreader-bar  (Bear will be proud of me!)
1 triple leather slapper (bf's choice, it's all noise!)

We used everything except the bar yesterday afternoon.  ;D ;D ;D

Adera
: 3047

« #93 : January 09, 2012, 03:27:20 AM »

Sounds like fun Blue, you wont be able to escape while bound like that. :D
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #94 : January 09, 2012, 04:52:34 AM »

sounds like someone had a lot of fun yesterday......

Janine Dee

« #95 : January 09, 2012, 10:02:23 AM »

The leather cuffs are an excellent choice, and a chance for me to post a safety tip.  :P

The cuffs that blue are talking about (unless I am TOTALLY mixed up) are the buckling leather bands with a mounted ring you can run rope, chain, or what not through. These are FAR better, because the wider strap has enough give that it will stretch rather then damage the many delicate nerves around the wrists and ankles.

The metal police style cuffs (even if fur covered) have about as much give as you would expect metal to have, and if pulled or stretched (like cuffing someone to something) can do permanent damage.

Much like how the Wharten Wheel was originally designed a medical device metal hand cuffs/leg shackles were designed for holding potentially violent subjects.

As a more general reminder, when tying someone up remember the need for continuing circulation. There is a understandable desire to tie them up good and tight, but the undeniable biological fact is that flesh that does not receive enough oxygenated blood dies.

You may have seen pictures of things like breast binding where  the breasts are a deep purple, but in those cases the one binding them is one of two things.

A. Very experienced, and has LEARNED how to draw the line finer.

B. An idiot.

Seems a wonderful set blue... though a warning that I'm sure is already too late is that it becomes SO easy to become a bit of a toy whore.

Of course what is as much fun is pervertables... the inevitable mindset that comes with kink that ensures that every store you walk into you will find yourself coming up with kinky uses for everyday items.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bluedenim

« #96 : January 09, 2012, 11:29:46 AM »

Janine,
Yes the cuffs are the broad leather straps and I totally agree with you about Handcuffs!
No ropes, bf said he never was a boy-scout and (sorry Bear) they don't do anything for me, but I did (and still do, having tried it!) like the idea of being restrained.
Toy-whore? Hmmmmmmmm... I know what you mean, but we don't have to have toys to have fun, he fucked me over the hood of his car on Sunday morning in Topanga Park!
Everyday items? fortunately not being a girl he has no hard-backed hairbrush and no bath-brush either! I have been looking through his kitchen utensils tho!  ;)
« : January 09, 2012, 11:44:10 AM bluedenim »

NewGurl
: 433

« #97 : January 09, 2012, 01:15:37 PM »

For me I like to use old stockings for restraints. They are flexible, cheap and do a wonderful job.

Everyday items, in the kitchen, a fry pan can be put to good use. HHMMMM,a bent metal clothes hanger makes a good whip. leaves red lines where you hit.  a Pair of old knee high stockings and a broom handle make a cheap spreader bar. An apple makes a nice ball gag.

By the way did I say I was cheap!!!

There are Thousands of everyday items that work well, just use your imigination
Adera

« #98 : January 09, 2012, 04:50:11 PM »

I like buying toys. :P

If it's BDSM stuff the ones you can buy give a more kinky and erotic feel than everyday items imo.
bluedenim

« #99 : January 09, 2012, 05:43:54 PM »

@ NewGurl: Baby, bf might not have been a boy scout, but I think you were!

Such ingenuity lol!

A fry-pan? only if it's a small aluminum one, no good if it's a cast iron skillet and a metal clothes hanger? I was so curious I went straightway to the warddrobe and tried it, but I wasn't impressed (no impressions lol!).

I'm gonna come round and tie you to a broomstick with your stockings, I know you have plenty, but I'll make you keep the knee-highs on! mmm  .
« : January 10, 2012, 12:50:07 PM bluedenim »

Janine Dee

« #100 : January 10, 2012, 08:16:17 AM »

@blue I realized that I had forgotten to give you the praise you deserved for facing your shyness and going to the Kink Labs shop. You did VERY well.

In the "Game for your brain" thread my whip was mentioned, and it inspired another post.

A good rule for Dominants to live by is that you never use anything you haven't had used on you.

So there the description was of a single tail style whip... and I don't use them because

A. Even when doing the minimum contact with flesh they HURT. I don't have any personal experience, but they are basically an ensured deep tissue bruise, about the size of a dime or smaller, and that's with each contact.

B. They have a VERY high learning curve, and you WILL hurt yourself as you are learning. Remember every action has an equal an opposite reaction, and part of learning is learning how to control the back swing, and part of learning is the inevitable failures.

Now I adore floggers, and I have been flogged. Not necessarily to the level I've flogged others because there isn't really a way to define levels as each persons are different, but I know what it's like to have my bare back flogged.

I will admit that sometimes this isn't feasible, especially if you don't have someone trustworthy to help you test things out, but you should try to strive for it. Like I said with the vampire gloves, my first act was to put one on and give my own arm a firm squeeze.

So I will say that it's a good rule that I like to share and hope other Doms will adopt if they don't practice it already.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #101 : January 10, 2012, 08:21:22 AM »

I came up with this as I typed the previous post, but I felt it an important enough topic to warrant it's own post.

Doms... you WILL fuck up.

Some how, some where, you will have an oops.

A smack intended for the ass will connect with a kidney, loosing track of how long you had the clamp on, whatever.

You WILL have an oops. In my experiences a sub worthy of the title understands that. If anything they often understand it better then the Dom because they are the one's being struck and have a better grasp of the amount of force being tossed around in a  play session.

Always play careful, always act in your subs  best interest, but know that accidents are eventually going to happen.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #102 : January 10, 2012, 08:58:40 AM »

Janine, now you just have to reward her for being such a brave girl. ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #103 : January 10, 2012, 10:19:53 AM »

I'll attest to the fact of whips and I have been around them for quite a while in equestrian use, if firm and determined to use one but if having having issues in control of force, a lunging whip is a good choice,..., but still practice... the damage one can unintentionally  inflict is potentially great. Leather cuffs are the only way to go in my book...even in rope play.I just find the anchor loops much easier to utilize for quick restraint.

That said ropes are utilized for different effects,... mind you blu' not all is intended to be pleasing in sensation, some want that chaffing sense ...I am more sensually balanced in this regard,... that is more attuned to my style than a rule,..  It depends on the subject, and communication is vital. Practice is mandatory to observe and gauge the subject and their condition. As Janine indicated, errors can occur and in using rope one can unintentionally tighten the binds, cutting off vital circulation.  (would add more but time is short)

bluedenim

« #104 : January 10, 2012, 12:58:06 PM »

Thanks Janine, I'm not sure if my "shyness" needed overcoming, but if it did, the lust definitely overrode it and in LA it's fairly easy to be anonymous.
Thanks too for the warnings about whips etc. Don't think I'll ever go that far but the (soft) flogger seems quite attractive mmmm..

I am curious though about canes. bf has used my riding crop on me both as a slapper and across both cheeks like I think a cane would, does anyone have any experience or advice? I probably sound masochistic (or very subby, I blame NG!) but I actually the thought of weals being left does it for me, but I've held back so far.

: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 12  
« previous next »
: