*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More squirting
« previous next »
: [1]
: Should females be able to squirt in any position?
Yes, but not with a cock inside   -2 (10.5%)
Yes, even WITH a cock inside   -4 (21.1%)
No, it's fine as is   -0 (0%)
Yes, and GUYS should be able to cum inside ass/pussy too!   -13 (68.4%)
: 15

: More squirting  ( 6182 )
NikiSchoolGirl

« : July 07, 2010, 04:12:16 PM »

OK, so I'm putting this to a poll to see how you all feel. I know I can cum/squirt WHILE being pounded by a cock, so why can't they do an overall update like they did a while ago for "cum fun" to allow girls to squirt in ANY position?
bobbler

« #1 : July 07, 2010, 04:31:29 PM »

I think the big thing about *not* making it so that guys can cum inside is that you can't see it at all...so why bother?
sinnnn
: 1379

« #2 : July 07, 2010, 05:38:17 PM »

Umm I think the reason why they want inside explosion is that one you pull out, the cum slowly oozes out.  Some find it sexy ass hell. ;)
bobbler

« #3 : July 07, 2010, 06:55:36 PM »

true...but they haven't got the oozing working yet have they  ;)
sinnnn

« #4 : July 07, 2010, 07:39:06 PM »

DUHHHH!!!!  Hell they don't have the cum dripping right.  It doesn't stay, fades.  But I will wait, they will get it down eventually. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : July 07, 2010, 10:32:33 PM »

I'm assuming the fade is for easy clean up. I mean if they ever make squirting last then there is the mess issue because after a certain point the sexy of it fades, and I want a shower.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : July 08, 2010, 03:42:53 AM »

They can activate the squirt-button in each position; to let the cum drip out can be the next step. And for cleaning up - they only must give us a shower or a bath ;D

stella
: 24

« #7 : July 11, 2010, 09:57:50 AM »

HI STAY ASKIN THIS THING BY A LOT TIME, BUT NONE HEARS MY (AND NOW OUR) REQUEST. JUST IN THE LAST " MAN POSITION THEY HAVE PUT THE SQUIRT AVER. BUT IS NEED MODIFY ALSO THE OLDER AND ALL POSE OF GIRL WITH GIRL AND 3 SOME:
sinnnn

« #8 : July 11, 2010, 11:28:44 AM »

sorry couldn't hear you dear.  can you say that a little louder ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #9 : July 11, 2010, 02:26:37 PM »

To the bisexual ladies out there... with positions like Missionary having MF and FF options does it seem like the FF is a modified version? Or basically redone from scratch?

I ask because if they are modifying they may modify more, but if not then we may just want to accept they don't seem ready to remake old positions for new users.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: