*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Dear Development Team...
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 11
: Dear Development Team...  ( 73241 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : July 08, 2010, 08:08:30 AM »

I must admit I've been on a bit of a slow burn ever since the MF positions bar got redesigned. When I go into a room my positions bar (FF)  is half full, while today when I invited RobotBoy into a room to do a count the NEW MF positions bar is already full and will need yet ANOTHER redesign.

I kept telling myself "Wait till the next position. If it's not FF then you'll post something to the Development Team." That was three positions ago.

As of today's new position MF is 36 at a four across nine down grid while FF is 14 at a three across nine down.

Gentlemen... I WANT to spend my A$, I WANT to give you more real $ to get A$ to spend them on the game, and I know full well I am not alone.

The message you are sending is that you don't want my money, nor do you want the money of all those women who are aching for more FF positions.

Instead you seem more focused on flooding the "marketplace" with MF positions that the polls seem to be showing are receiving receptions that seem more lukewarm, from people who seem to be reaching a point they aren't sure they WANT to continue purchasing.

I would like to suggest that perhaps the market that seems to be straining with your product can be left alone for a time while the market that is in need of your products be focused on?

While I am fully willing to admit my interests are self-serving I truly believe it is to your benefit as well.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 08, 2010, 10:04:28 AM »

Amen ;)

To be serious, I understand your needs & wishes. I also believe that you (all women) deserve more positions. I also have hoped, that we get more foreplay/afterplay, that can used for FM AND to FF (e.g. for kissing and stroking it is not important to have a stick).

If I would be part of the A-Team and read your clear, but friendly message, at once I would go on working for FF!

Janine Dee

« #2 : July 08, 2010, 11:18:35 AM »

I don't like getting angry on a personal level, and it rarely gets any real results. Cool heads and manners have made far more reliable changes in the world.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Mistress83
: 12

Mistress83

« #3 : July 09, 2010, 01:53:41 AM »

I agree, and also what about some more FFF poses. Whit so few poses available, there's hardly more fun.
« : July 09, 2010, 01:55:46 AM Mistress83 »

Janine Dee

« #4 : July 09, 2010, 03:30:40 AM »

Agreed Mistress83, but I consider the threesomes a whole other grouping since FMM and MMF are still pretty low too. Here I'm not so much talking about the lack of positions, but the disparity between MF and FF's numbers, as well as the fact that the MF positions have reached the point we are starting polls here with each new one to determine if they're worth bothering with.

So I'm just trying to point out to the Development Team that they may want to redirect their efforts for a few weeks, and perhaps narrow that gap a bit. FF would be happy because they would be getting (hopefully a half dozen or so) new positions and by the time they came back to MF those who were debating if new positions were worth while would be hungry for anything new.

It's been said on this board countless times, AChat is a business. I'm merely suggesting they reconsider how they are marketing their product.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #5 : July 12, 2010, 11:46:51 AM »

And yet again. Development Team... Gentlemen... it is your game to develop as you choose, but at this point I CAN'T give you any more money. A$ or real, and it raises the question how many others out there are feeling that same frustration I am. In just over a week three new MF positions have been added.

I want to believe that it's so you can have your table cleared for FF projects, but for the most part I've simply resigned myself to sitting on the sidelines watching people discuss how dissatisfied they are with the latest MF positions. As passionate as I've been for AChat, that's a sad conclusion to reach.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Lover

« #6 : July 12, 2010, 12:23:05 PM »

First let me say, the new position is one that I have waited for and I wished it so much. Thanks A-Team. But:
I really understand all Bi and Homo girls! Girls listen to my suggestion:
I start a new poll for in about one week. What do you want - FM, FF, MM, Threesome. The results we will send to the A-Team.

bobbler

« #7 : July 15, 2010, 02:06:02 PM »

The only recent position to receive a *lukewarm* response has been the mouth fuck since it is so similar to the tit fuck.  The 2 sex gymnastics poses have been voted unanimously *yes* and a few others discussed here have only received 1 *no* vote.

The new *woman controls* position will be a unanimous *yes* vote too I am sure.  It looks REALLY REALLY hot!!!  I love a woman on top  :o
Waiting for a poll on that position Lover  ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #8 : July 15, 2010, 08:43:09 PM »

Umm PLEASE ADD more FF/FFF positions.  If Janine leaves, I am sooo out of here.   :-\ :P :'(
NikiSchoolGirl

« #9 : July 15, 2010, 09:27:42 PM »

Well, I was going to look into starting a new thread, but this seems like a better place to post. I have noticed that in the past, the Development Team made it a point to read the forum and design to what the users want. Today, it seems they could care less what the users want. How many posts/polls/whatever ask about being able to gift guys? A few, and ALL of them have 100% support....and yet, the dev team let's the request go ignored.......Ladies have SEVERAL DOZEN polls/posts/whatever for more FF positions (one of the biggest being FF rework of the MF foreplay options), again IGNORED BY THE DEV TEAM.....I am sorry, but unless I see an effort to LISTEN to the users, I am with Jamie and will NEVER spend another cent here (real or fake).
apollo13nut
: 262

« #10 : July 15, 2010, 10:44:44 PM »

I have to agree with Jamie and Niki....it seems that the dev team has stopped caring what we post here.....there was a 3 week gap of NO new positions and instead of something suggested here, they came out with their own thing (sex gymnastics 1).

I remember when I first signed up a few months ago and ran out of A$, i bought 2 rounds for $9.95...they emailed me and said for an extra $4.95, they'd upgrade me to the 24.95 tier.....now, i doubt you'll see that ever again.....

They want from respectable, honest people, to greedy "let's make a buck" wall-street types (in my opinion, feel free to disagree)
Lover

« #11 : July 16, 2010, 03:15:16 AM »

@ Bobbler:
Waiting for a poll on that position Lover

Don't drive me so fast, sometimes there is a life outside AChat ;)
Here it is http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,624.0.html (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,624.0.html)

Have fun

Janine Dee

« #12 : July 16, 2010, 04:03:39 AM »

Umm then would you explain to me why the polls are needed at all Bobbler? I mean if every pose is so warmly welcomed then why is there any debate? I'm sure it's just my flawed understanding, but debating whether or not it's "worth it" is asking if it's worth spending money on rather then simply gathering together to talk about how wonderful it is.

@Sinnnn I'm not leaving Love. At the very least I'll be on here, but at this point the message I am getting from the Development Team is "Thank you for the money you have spent in the past, now get lost."

@apollo13 I was assuming that the Development Team went for the standard customer satisfaction  business model. Now I'm thinking they are going for the "We'll take your money, but that doesn't mean we'll give a damn." economic strategy.

@Niki I used to sing their praises, but at this point it's obvious I've lost my faith in them.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #13 : July 16, 2010, 11:48:08 AM »

I'm going to be the devils advocate here(instead of Bobcat, so no throwing crosses at me).

Have we ever thought that RL might be causing the DTeam to slow down?  This might be their money on the side while the are working a real 9 to 5 job. 

Also I'm not a computer genius(:P)  but maybe it takes alot of codes or whatever to put what we demand in effect.  Just maybe the person who puts in the codes quit and they are trying to find a replacement. 

Trying to give them the benefit of the doubt.  Cause only the stupid bitch slaps their paying customers and hope to still have a business.

I'll be honest, I popped in at other game a couple of times.  I have my fav ppl that I like to spend time with here just chatting or other things.  They are the only thing that keeps me coming back.  If I don't see my friends I'll pop out and go somewhere else.  My interest with Achat has lessoned.  I tried on all the outfits, I tried on all the hats, the tatoos, the shoes and i brought everything.  Theres nothing left to keep me here except for my friends.  When they go so will I. 
I may have given DTeam the benefit of the doubt, but that don't keep paying customers.   :-\
bobbler

« #14 : July 16, 2010, 01:08:13 PM »

I never said the polls were needed Janine.  Lover decided to make them on his own.

And it seems to me that most of the recent poses are slight modifications of the existing ones, thereby making it easier to make them.  What I'm *really* surprised at here is them not making the foreplay/afterplay positions that we have ALL been asking for.  That would be a nice change-of-pace.

And I agree...seems the Dev Team has pretty much abandoned our requests for updates.  They did give us the new sections in the Forum and Tom popped in and posted a bit after the new GUI debuted, but other than that they have not been here at all for MONTHS.

@ Lover:  :P
« : July 16, 2010, 02:00:46 PM bobbler »
: [1] 2 3 ... 11  
« previous next »
: