*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Positions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Positions  ( 3441 )
cakegirl

« : July 08, 2010, 02:08:24 PM »

In response to the new postion that was posted by Lover, I have a request.

It would be very nice to be able to see the new position and available options that come with it before we purchase it.

This could be done as a pop-up screen in the shop when you highlight a position or maybe even here on the forum.

What do you think? I know Sinnn was asking to know if it was worth it before she would consider buying it.... I find myself in the same boat!
bobbler

« #1 : July 08, 2010, 06:49:01 PM »

They used to do something like that here but the guys have really let the Forum go lately...as far as posting and also position updates.  Look in the Discussions About Sex section where the positions are discussed and you will see some pics that show the actions and scenes that are available.  It would be nice if this was done again but I doubt it since they are very far behind with it now.
Mistress83
: 12

Mistress83

« #2 : July 09, 2010, 01:49:35 AM »

Hi cakegirl

Better yet, why not in shop, all items be an animeted gif image of what they look like.  That would be great, right?
Hope they do like this.

Kisses

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : July 09, 2010, 03:35:26 AM »

It's been brought up for for outfits and positions, but for the most part it's considered a lower priority fix. With the A$ costs as reasonable as they are buying an unwanted feature tends to be more of an annoyance then a real problem.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: