*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POLL: Gift accept/reject button
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5
: Should there be a button to accept/reject gifts
YES! And if a girl rejects, the sender gets the money back   -14 (82.4%)
No. If the sent it, they lost it   -0 (0%)
There's a such thing as unwanted gifts?   -3 (17.6%)
: 17

: POLL: Gift accept/reject button  ( 33033 )
Sophia_Kiss
: 1

Joy eludes us when we lose sight of the moment.

« #45 : August 10, 2010, 08:05:38 PM »

Thank you for this thread.  I've only been active for about a week.  Today I was searching other women's profiles to get a sense of what others write for their descriptions.  I was surprised by how many state that they won't respond to  men unless they're given gifts.  To each his own, I suppose, but my thought is, "what's the point?"  If you're here just to dress-up your avatar, why should  anyone gift you anything ?  Having said that, I do like the idea of being able to gift to men.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #46 : August 11, 2010, 12:14:25 AM »

Hey I believe in the trim.  Sorry busy pussy is not my thing.  Talk bout hair caught in the throat, just thinking bout it makes me want to cough.  Thanks for the image bear :P

Yeah I would really like to gift my Men Whores too(LOL- joking). ;D :P
apollo13nut
: 262

« #47 : March 15, 2011, 11:10:05 AM »

Also making this a poll....we all know how the Dev Team doesn't always read posts, but they can't ignore a poll as easily ;)
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #48 : March 16, 2011, 01:42:02 AM »

should allow gifting both ways too, sexism is wrong lol
apollo13nut

« #49 : March 17, 2011, 10:50:46 AM »

should allow gifting both ways too, sexism is wrong lol

Oh, that's been discussed in at least a dozen forum posts (separate topics). I have a few of them myself....I just renewed for a second year this month (so i've been here 13 months) and they have still not allowed men to receive gifts and i doubt they ever will (unless it's the gift only stuff like stuffed animals and clothes)
Brad
: 12

« #50 : March 18, 2011, 05:11:44 AM »

I think this would be a nice addition. I have had 2 females tell me that they feel like a whore for taking gifts from me. Then I have to go through a explanation that I did it because I love them so much and want them to have every thing they want or I know how they like to shop. This way they would have another option.

Brad
islandsun
: 1597

« #51 : March 18, 2011, 07:01:52 AM »

I know how they feel I`ve received  gifts , and cannot , gift back , that sucks big time ! And does make a person feel bad , I wanted to give a friend a gift for his birthday ! :(
TightFit74
: 2415

« #52 : March 18, 2011, 08:30:58 AM »

Why not ban gifting money and replace it completely with items from the shop... Both way-gifting made possible and I think the majority of users would be very happy.

But gifting the main reason for guys spending money (once you bought all poses, what else is there to spend money on. Clothing? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA), so a big source of income for them.

Though I am fairly certain they would generate more income or at least not much less if they made items from the shop available for gifting. As Bear suggested, a filter would be good to check for double items. Or they could make trading at the shop possible.. Since no dress or pants will ever be second hand...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #53 : March 18, 2011, 08:51:53 AM »

@sunny.. undivided attention is the best gift one can give around here...

I've aired my opinion on Male gifting already... old news,...but to restate I am of the opinion it would open the door to miuse, of guys setting yup female toons, whoring themselves out to pay for their male premiums.

islandsun
: 1597

« #54 : March 18, 2011, 09:30:38 AM »

@ Bear  dont try to convince of that , today  been kicked to the curb by my friend  Giant ! : (
Bear

« #55 : March 18, 2011, 12:28:41 PM »

@ sunny huh?  :D was speaking of your gift issue in general...  ::)

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #56 : March 18, 2011, 01:20:20 PM »

its already being misused, guys pimping female toons isnt much different than whats going on now
Bear

« #57 : March 18, 2011, 02:36:30 PM »

LOL,... Get real,.. GUYS currently receive NO benefit from pimping other than rp...whatever exchange is  is solely straight payoff between male and female.

I personally feel like like the current setup is absolutely perfect. Provide gifting objects... that is enough, but we don't see much already offered to the guys in usable fashion.

There is absolutely NOOOOOOOOOO need for guys receiving scrip. If a guy can't afford the monthly fee, he needs to find a job or grow up and become legal.  I see the huge potential of misuse if this is opened up.

apollo13nut

« #58 : March 19, 2011, 01:03:03 PM »

So Bear, what you're saying is it is ok for woman to NOT work or have a job and NOT pay for a membership and beg for A$, but a GUY has NO right to do the same?
TightFit74
: 2415

« #59 : March 19, 2011, 01:27:56 PM »

I don't think Bear meant that girls shouldn't get a job and pay for membership. Any self-repsecting woman would.. But I think there are several reasons why girls/shemales can receive gifts and guys can't.

The only way AChat will survive in a competitive field like this, is if they "offer" plenty of girls. I am sure that more than one scientific study shows that men spend x times more on sex on internet as women. Which means you have to lure girls with benefits, which are sponsored by the boys on a site.

Same reason why non-prem girls can engage in any 3some and non-prem guys can't. Keep the girls to get the guys... Milk the guys for poses and prostitutes, entice the girls to become prem and spend money by offering a (ridiculous)huge  collection of fashion to wear..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 2 3 [4] 5  
« previous next »
: