*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  POLL: Gift accept/reject button
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 5
: Should there be a button to accept/reject gifts
YES! And if a girl rejects, the sender gets the money back   -14 (82.4%)
No. If the sent it, they lost it   -0 (0%)
There's a such thing as unwanted gifts?   -3 (17.6%)
: 17

: POLL: Gift accept/reject button  ( 33100 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : July 21, 2010, 02:15:56 PM »

K, I know some of you will say stop bitching Sinnnn and enjoy at least you woman can get gifted.

Before I began, this is to the A-Team---Gift Men Now!!! Thank You for listening.

Anyway I just been gifted 25A$ by a guy I barely acknowledge.  I'm pissed off.  I want to give it back.  You can give me all the loot you want but its not going to make me pay attention to you. 

Guys I understand you want to gift, if its all in good intentions, its the thought that counts.  Thank you but I'd rather have friendship.  Now if you think that gifting a chic will make her feel obligated to you, AHHHH Hell No. 

I don't know about the rest of you chics(well except for the whores), but I don't need your A$ nor do I want your A$. 

A-Team here me now.  Gift the Men so I can give back these unwanted A$.
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : July 21, 2010, 03:49:31 PM »

Ooooh sinnnn, not even a little smile? Don't be so hard with this boy, he gave you all his best.

If you don't want it, give it to another girl.

sinnnn

« #2 : July 21, 2010, 04:32:30 PM »

Fine with me.  What girl who wants it who is not a whore?   :D

I don't know him.  So to give me A$ for no reason makes me think thats your way of saying HI?  What do does he think I am?  For hire?  Its almost like I feel obligated to talk to him or something.  I don't like that. :P
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : July 21, 2010, 10:23:12 PM »

Guess you could save it and start a scholarship fund sinnnn,...

sinnnn

« #4 : July 21, 2010, 11:34:23 PM »

LOL.  What should I call it?   ;D
Lover

« #5 : July 22, 2010, 09:07:16 AM »

Take it for the 1st price when we're starting a new game here :D

Bear
: 3856

« #6 : July 24, 2010, 06:17:14 PM »

"sinnnnful pleasure achievement scholarship"?

cakegirl

« #7 : July 25, 2010, 05:26:55 PM »

Sinnn, I just had the exact same thing happen to me! WTF! I enjoy chatting with my friends and being with a select few but never asked for or requested A$. I don't want to feel like I owe someone a "paid" good time! That is not who I am at all and am a little upset that this happend! Let me know when you start that game or fund, I have 25A$ to add to it!

BTW does anyone know who "MrWonderful" is? Did not lead him on or anything, just told him Sorry, I was busy.....

Ok, I am done venting now  :-[
sinnnn

« #8 : July 26, 2010, 08:33:33 AM »

LOL, thats who sent me the A$ girl.  LOL.  I just deleted everything he sent me.  As far as I am concerned he just took a lost,  the dumbass.
sinnnn

« #9 : July 26, 2010, 08:35:02 AM »

I would use it as a prize, but what if a guy wins?  I doubt any of you want to make a female account or do she-males get gifted too?  JOKING lol
Lover

« #10 : July 26, 2010, 08:52:09 AM »

If a guy wins... a female account... I don't wanna know, how many girls are guys in real.  :-[ I only hope, I never have been in a room with one of those :D

sinnnn

« #11 : July 26, 2010, 10:50:59 AM »

K, I have to say this, I really do Lover.

If you were in a room with one, at least you know you had a good time.  Only a guy truly knows what a guy likes.  LOL.  ROTFL ;D ;D ;D ;D

sorry but you guys are so cuuuuute.  lol
cakegirl

« #12 : July 26, 2010, 12:51:20 PM »

Yeah, that is pretty much what I did. I sent him a note saying thank you but don't go into a room for paid sex. I much prefer to get to know someone first then also deleted his friend request.
sinnnn

« #13 : July 26, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

Your nice, cause I didn't say thank you at all.  I only say think you to friends who surprise me with a gift or a sweet thought.  Or if I'm stranded and I need help, then yes a really heart felt thank you.  But I'm not stranded, nor do I need A$ and I'm not desperate for sex that I would except a crappy ass invitation as that.    I could say it was the thought that count but no thought was put into it. ;D
sinnnn

« #14 : July 30, 2010, 11:30:13 AM »

You know that fool sent me 50 also and I never noticed it.  Went to purchase the spanking an I looked and there it was.  I feel sorry for that fool, he could have used his money to buy positions or close instead of trying to buy a fuck. :P
: [1] 2 3 ... 5  
« previous next »
: