*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Learn to READ profiles!
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Learn to READ profiles!  ( 9914 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : July 25, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »

OK, I am getting SOOOOO pissed with this, I'm putting up a thread.

I am a STRAIGHT (HETEROSEXUAL) MALE! My profile is filled out in full (orientation, location, age, gender, favs, etc)....

I DO NOT AND WILL NOT ACCEPT OFFERS FROM OTHER MEN (MALES)

THE WORD HETERO MEANS THE ANSWER IS NO UP FRONT

IF YOU'D READ, YOU"D KNOW THAT
bouli

« #1 : July 25, 2010, 07:09:08 PM »

Unfortunately, I doubt a single one of the people you direct this post at will ever read your thread.
I'm sorry, but I doubt they even know or care there is a forum.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : July 25, 2010, 08:46:31 PM »

While I will not "laugh" at your pain I smile because I know it all too well.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
thumpazz
: 17

« #3 : July 25, 2010, 10:10:13 PM »

I know what U mean, have only been here a lil more than a week and I am getting those kind of invites too ...SHIT!!!
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : July 26, 2010, 08:19:34 AM »

You learned the sad truth. Every homo women gets invitations from men and every hetero man gets invitations of homo or bi men. The best are sayings like "Hey, you don't know what you are missing." or "Try it and you like it." I am not missing it and I won't ever try it.
But as Bouli said, you can use this here as a vent, not more. You never will reach these guys here, they don't use the forum.

sinnnn
: 1379

« #5 : July 26, 2010, 08:31:05 AM »

Sweety if they don't read the profile or just don't give a fuck about it after reading it.  They sure hell won't be reading anything here.  I know, I have put up plenty of comments on my profile and 60% ignore the hell out of it or want me to explain it.  What to explain I said no to this or that.  sheech.
apollo13nut

« #6 : July 26, 2010, 12:05:00 PM »

No, what pissed me off the most is it was a guy that filled out his profile in full and under orientation, it said "Hetero"....if I'm hetero and he's hetero, why is he asking for homo sex?
sinnnn

« #7 : July 26, 2010, 12:43:27 PM »

Some ppl actually don't know what homo, hetero or bi really means.  Was he from another country?  They might have another word for it.
cakegirl

« #8 : July 26, 2010, 01:04:15 PM »

I don't know Sinnn, I have been getting lots of requests from all groups including the newbie he-she ones as well and my profile clearly says Hetero on it. Most of these people are from the U.S. :-\
bobbler

« #9 : July 26, 2010, 03:06:52 PM »

It's not that big a deal really.  Just decline the invite and move on...or just let the timer run out.  I get invites from homo girls, homo guys, hetero guys, shemales (my profile even says "no shemales please").  I don't get them all day every day, just on occasion.  Doesn't bother me at all.  Sometimes I give them a hard time about it just to mess with them a little tho  ;)
sinnnn

« #10 : July 26, 2010, 04:24:28 PM »

I was trying to find the silver lining in it all, lol.  Damn you US your making me look bad.  lol   

See Bobcat we are a little alike, stress little. ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : July 27, 2010, 11:58:25 AM »

I have a new idea. As many girls are calling themselves homo though they are hetero, perhaps some girls are calling themselves hetero men ;D
Accept the invitation and find out...

sinnnn

« #12 : July 27, 2010, 01:49:39 PM »

Ummm I have np with that.  LOL ;)  It all ends the same, me wet and gasping.
apollo13nut

« #13 : July 28, 2010, 02:14:00 AM »

Sadly Sinnn, he was from the US technically, although I don't know if you count Texas (yes, that's a shot at Bush).
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #14 : July 28, 2010, 04:10:18 AM »

Isn't that was we're here for, a shot at Bush... and no I'm not talking about the former President.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: