*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Favorite Video Games
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11
: Favorite Video Games  ( 82674 )
Lover
: 10350

« #30 : August 01, 2010, 04:54:37 PM »

No Janine, not everyone. I actualley know 2 guys who never have played it :D
And it's at least 4 or 5 years ago I played it.

Bear
: 3856

« #31 : August 01, 2010, 07:50:23 PM »

Gears of War for on-line combat when I play...

sinnnn
: 1379

« #32 : August 01, 2010, 09:41:28 PM »

These are old games bout to mention.

Parasite Eve, Discworld(just funny), Sonic the hedgehog, Crystlis.  Q-bert, Pac-Man, Mrs. Pac Man and Dig Dug.   ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #33 : August 04, 2010, 02:41:57 AM »

old games...two words

Missile Command

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #34 : August 06, 2010, 01:41:25 AM »

I'm considering a digital download of a old PS1 game Legacy of Kain. I played some of the sequels on PS2, and I love the series. I think it was one of the first, if not the first game I played where you weren't at all heroic. (Life recharges are people chained to walls, and you have to drain them all as even if you are full it will help grow your life bar.)

But with this game you start as the mortal nobleman Kain, you die on the first level (I guess they throw guys at you till you die.) You then wake up in hell and agree to a Necromancer's deal to let you get back and get revenge, he just fails to mention you're coming back as a vampire.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #35 : August 06, 2010, 10:25:44 AM »

I remember that game.  Damn that was a long time ago.  I like DL the old ps1 and 2 games. 
Oh answer to your DMC question babe.  Been had the anime a long time ago, before it even made it here.  I love it.  Right now I am watching Ergo Proxy again and my fav His and Hers Circumstance.  Oh check out this funny one called Wallflower.

Anyone likes racing games, check out Blur.  You can dl the demo if you have PS3.  Later ;D
Janine Dee

« #36 : August 07, 2010, 06:03:10 PM »

Anyone play Doom 3? I found it thrift shopping today and I plan on installing it on my PC.

My question though is if anyone knows where I can find the flashlight mod. I remember back when this first came out I heard how you can use your flashlight, or your gun, not both, and I don't want to even mess with that.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Urban
: 329

« #37 : August 25, 2010, 05:06:22 PM »

Duke Nukem 3D and the infamous battle in the peep show :D

Can't remember the song you play when you hit the mic  :-\
sinnnn

« #38 : August 26, 2010, 06:51:44 AM »

Did I mention all of the Tomb Raiders.  If so I am saying it again.  Tomb Raider.
Urban
: 329

« #39 : August 26, 2010, 05:09:22 PM »

No way !

(http://img535.imageshack.us/i/dukevslara.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

Duke ruuuleeeeee  ;D
Janine Dee

« #40 : August 29, 2010, 12:47:24 AM »

From my understanding Duke Nukem hasn't had a game in well over a decade. So you should make that a ruled in the past tense at least.  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

hahayhea
: 19

« #41 : August 29, 2010, 01:33:32 AM »

i like too mant games to list.

right now im playing rome:total war. been wanting to play it since it came out but my old comp wouldnt run it.

it has been well worth the wait....even tho i get my butt kicked by the guys and gals that been playin for years
Janine Dee

« #42 : August 29, 2010, 10:04:24 AM »

That's one of the reasons I do not like online play. I have too much in my life to dedicate myself to developing the skill level of some of the basement dwellers who live on this online game server or another, and I don't want to have to sit and have them speak/type how I got PWNED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #43 : August 29, 2010, 12:32:05 PM »

Hi Five Janine.  An Tomb Raider is coming out with another game, hmmmmm didn't she also have some movies.  Resident Evils, Silent Hill, Fear and Fatal Frame, Folklore and again Heavenly Sword(cause that chic was just so Heavenly).
Janine Dee

« #44 : August 29, 2010, 12:50:07 PM »

Oh! Maybe I'll look into Heavenly Sword. I don't know if I mentioned, but I have basically finished Inferno off (some online trophies to earn, but some I have no real plans to both getting, like the ones for designing and uploading your own trials). So now I am deciding on what game I want to get next. I was leaning towards GTA4 since there's also two additional versions you can download off the PS Store that use the disc, but are basically new games with the GTA4 engine.

But I remember Heavenly Sword catching my attention way back when it first came out.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11  
« previous next »
: