*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Favorite Video Games
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
: Favorite Video Games  ( 82668 )
hahayhea
: 19

« #45 : August 31, 2010, 12:39:32 AM »

ehhhhh rtw still worth it tho....there are good peeps who like to teach game...and due to new packages being sold there is a fresh batch of new players now.....its still worth a look :D
sinnnn
: 1379

« #46 : September 01, 2010, 05:09:06 AM »

If you like racing try Blur, you can play on-line or game mode.  Its fun,  I just like wreaking other ppl cars than try to win.  LOL
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #47 : September 01, 2010, 07:15:17 AM »

I went GTA 4, and sadly I'm not too happy yet. Admittedly this is with less then a day in, but I feel like "Go here, do this, go there do that." Part of the what made GTA 3 the ground breaker it was, was the "Go here to do this, OR there to do that, there to do that, etc, etc, etc." I know it's early, but with he 5 GTA's for PS2 I would get just ad far into the storyline as I needed to save and survive. (Like in San Andreas I needed to unlock the restaurants so I wouldn't starve.) Then I would do all the extra stuff, ambulance, firefighter, vigilante... I don't have that option here. I can't even run and pick up the free guns so I can stock up on ammo until the weapon itself is unlocked in the main storyline.

I don't want to cheat, I'm not going to cheat, but I really liked being able to put in the work to make myself a bad ass before getting into the main story... not to mention just earning some extra cash so I wouldn't have to count every damn dollar bill.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #48 : December 03, 2010, 07:57:15 PM »

Ok. Now I will display my geekyness...

Xbox360 - All I play. PS3 = Piece of Shit 3. Ha ha ha!
Halo: CE
Halo 2
Halo 3
Halo: ODST
Halo Wars
Halo Reach
Modern warfare 2
Mass Effect... (Gotta love the gal's outfits...)

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
sinnnn

« #49 : December 04, 2010, 03:19:15 AM »

All of COD.  Finished playing Black OPs and LOVED it.
Lover
: 10350

« #50 : December 04, 2010, 03:17:10 PM »

If I've got some minutes I play FreeCell :D

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com
« #51 : December 05, 2010, 09:57:48 PM »

Now that's a subject stopper....

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
bobbler

« #52 : December 06, 2010, 04:17:20 PM »

Crystalis  :)

and Bloodrayne (gamecube)...OMFG was it *hard* to beat that last boss!!!!!!! has anyone ever given the finger to the screen after beating a really tough boss? i was...DAMNIT that boss was tough  ;D  >:(  ;D
cuz you know what's hard about beating bosses in 3D games? you've got to run away from them, then turn around to shoot them...*without* getting killed too fast your self  ::)

will name more later

personally i like RPGs and action games. stealth games are cool but way too slow sometimes. i love a good challenge, but i prefer running around & blasting things  ;D

and the most *perfect* game for me...as far as difficulty level & learning curve...was Legendary Axe for the TG16. but...the last boss was *so* easy because i found the safe spot right away and used the turbo button to whack him to death really fast  ;D
sinnnn

« #53 : December 06, 2010, 07:28:50 PM »

OMG I remember Crystalis.  I loved that game so much.  They need to remake it so I can play it on the ps3.  I like going round talking to the animals, the swamp, man loved that game.

Bloodrayne was good, but what was up with that damn stupid movie they made.
bobbler

« #54 : December 06, 2010, 08:17:43 PM »

i know you played crystalis because you mentioned it in an earlier post  ;)
Janine Dee

« #55 : December 07, 2010, 05:37:24 AM »

I own both the Bloodrayne games, and I adore the character. In many ways it's the character that can either draw me into the game, or make it all but unplayable.

That said, especially in the first one, I am not afraid to use the cheat codes.

There's challenging, there's hard, and then there's why am I wasting my free time fighting the same boss AGAIN. There is no specific formula to it, because each game is different, but there is a definite point where it stops being fun, and if it's not fun logic says I should either stop, or just get the damn cheat code and get past the part troubling me.

I have to figure they kinda knew that since they made the codes such a obvious part of the game menu.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn

« #56 : December 07, 2010, 06:14:55 AM »

You know bobby, why can't you just be happy for me :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

@Janine
I rarely use the codes.  Its more of a challenge.  Now after I beat the game then I will use the codes just for the hell of it. ;D
Janine Dee

« #57 : December 07, 2010, 06:57:43 AM »

Again Love, there's challenging and then there's "Why am I doing this again?"  Codes are for the second option.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

bobbler

« #58 : December 07, 2010, 07:23:38 AM »

what did i do now?  ::)
sinnnn