*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Favorite Video Games
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11
: Favorite Video Games  ( 82115 )
Triumph999
: 62

« #60 : May 04, 2011, 06:19:11 AM »

*Bump*

I'm surprised that no-one's mentioned the Fallout series - you get so many possibilities from a single title: plain old shoot 'em up action, stealth, problem solving, questing, character upgrades, these games have it all IMO. Plus the gore and swearing doesn't go amiss  ;)

I've got Fallout 3 and New Vegas on PS3, been working on FO3 for about 50 hours now in total, and I'm no more than a third of the way through it! Not seen too much on NV yet as I've just had a quick look at it but didn't want to get too distracted from FO3.

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Lover
: 10350

« #61 : May 16, 2011, 04:11:23 PM »

Today I played Killzone 3 for PS 3, which I bought some weeks ago. Killzone uses the new playstation move and can be played in 3D - great!!!

Bear
: 3856

« #62 : May 17, 2011, 11:00:18 AM »

not necessarily a video game,..but a fun site to play in is League of Legends.. a free pvp site. A nice program that is set up to match the skill levels of participants, and practically impossible to tweak your character... makes everyone fight under compatible guidelines. The AI is pretty sophisticated... so groups can tackle progressively more challenging conditions to hone their skills for real combat.

Best part is the battles against the AI allows you to test different characters,.. there are close to 70 to choose from... which are rotated weekly,..(maybe bi-weekly) so purchasing or unlocking a av' isn't a blind gamble.

Triumph999

« #63 : May 25, 2011, 03:04:24 AM »

Hmm, nothing to doat the moment Bear, so I'm gonna take your advice and give this a go.  Update to follow...

The right to bear arms is nearly as daft as the right to arm bears (no offence, Bear!)
Bear

« #64 : May 25, 2011, 09:32:22 AM »

kool... can always use a reliable teammate...

Triumph999

« #65 : May 26, 2011, 11:18:29 AM »

Who said I was reliable, Bear?  ;)

Got it downloaded, tried it today - it's very impressive for a freebie, so where's the catch?

Bear

« #66 : May 26, 2011, 12:07:10 PM »

Have found it yet, other then taking time to build up the points to unlock what I perceive as more powerful toons... (the top of the line ones) but if you temper your play and maximize your experience returns daily.. (there is a slow trick to that) it takes a few days to rack up enough to unlock a mid power toon or highter for your own personal use. You can only gain so much in "spendable points" by playing the AI... (son breached it at level 17) after that you can only gain the IP by playing against real people. Of course you can spend money and buy riot points to unlock packages, toons  and boosts to returns on end of game experience (which sounded pointless unless you were trying to get an account up high quickly) or the IP boosts to gain spendable scrip faster.

Seriously a lot of fun for free otherwise

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #67 : June 10, 2011, 05:33:10 AM »

It seems the duke is finally back in action.  8)

As for games I play when I'm not playing around here.
Left for Dead 1&2
Lord of the Rings Online (free to play nowadays and all servers in the US, so anyone can play with their friends)
Battlefield 2 (no expansions and not very often)
Everquest 2 eXtended (which is free to play too)
The Sims Medieval
Dragon Age 1 (waiting to finish this before I start on part 2)
Planescape: Torment (an oldie, but one of the most original rpgs ever)

But as I'm a casual gamer with a short attention span, I don't stick to one game once I know it. ;)

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Ramrod29
: 43

« #68 : February 11, 2012, 11:38:35 AM »

Skyrim, Soul Caliber V, Gears of War Series, Saints Row series, Dragon age 1 and 2, Mass Effect Series. Many others
Lover
: 10350

« #69 : February 12, 2012, 05:50:37 AM »

LOL Ramrod, what are you doing all day long?

Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #70 : March 11, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »

hmmm to the list of ramrod , i can add , Final Fantasy series , Metal gear series , darkstalkers series  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #71 : December 01, 2012, 08:05:07 AM »

Yayyy, I found this thread.
I do game, not a fan of the MMorpg, even though many friends have tried to get me into them.(have tried many)

these are my fav games (because of their re-playability)
Fallout New Vegas ( I have tons of fan made mods) and I have wandered the Mojave countless times
Fallout 3 (got mods for it too) got one that turns you and your followers into little kids, its kind of goofy
Mass Effect 1,2, and 3 (no mods)
Dragon Age Origins
KOTOR 1 and 2 (Xbox)
and Jedi Academy- Multi Player (every once in a while I get on)
« : December 01, 2012, 08:07:35 AM Momma_andrea »

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #72 : December 01, 2012, 11:48:33 AM »

i played mass effect 1 & 2 ( on X- box 360 ) , they are very good . I played dragon age too and it was really good too .

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #73 : December 01, 2012, 11:54:16 AM »

I love Dragon Age....too bad i don't had finished it!

The nice thing of playong it on PC (as i do!) are the houndred mod made by expert fan! there are some really good and helpful!

Momma_andrea
: 9502

Lady of the twin moons©

« #74 : December 01, 2012, 12:34:28 PM »

I should get mods for dragon age. Do you get them at Nexusmods HentaiBoy?
because I know for New Vegas, it can make it a whole new game.

http://redandbrunettelesbian.tumblr.com
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 11  
« previous next »
: