*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Off-Topic
| |-+  Quizz, Fav TV, Fav Music, Fav Films, Books... (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Favorite Video Games
« previous next »
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11
: Favorite Video Games  ( 82108 )
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #75 : December 01, 2012, 03:11:54 PM »

most of the mods come from there....then, i find out others on a site now closed...

And yes, the mod offer big new fun for the games

Kingdustin
: 598

« #76 : December 02, 2012, 12:42:33 AM »

;D ;D ;D VIDEO GAMES!!!! lol

My list of fav games is too long. Iv been playing game since i was 4. Nintendo ninja turtles, Mario, battle toads. Metroid love all the Metroid games and Zelda. ;D

fuck there so many games out that i love. I have small library of games.

as for MMORPGs DarkAges Nexus the Kingdom of the Winds, whole buch of other. right now im playing GMS maple story.

here shot list of some games i played and love.

Fable 1&2 have played 3 yet
Fallout series
Bioshock 1&2
Borderlands 1&2
Dante inferno
Devil my Cry all of the them
Final Fantasy all of them
mass effect all of them 3rd one hate the ending
Call of duty all of them but Blops 2 dont have it yet
Elder scrolls 4 and 5
assassin Creed All of them
Mega man all of them
Darksiders
Silent Hill all of them love horror games
Dead space 1&2
Duke Nukem all of them
Tales of the abyss
Tales of Graces F
Tales of Symphonia 1&2
Tales of Vesperia
Battlefield BC 1&2
Resident Evils All of them
Dragon Quest 8
Dragon Quest 5
Dead Rising 1 &2
Odin Sphere
Smash Bros 1 2 & 3
Pokemon
Hit Man
Breath Of Fire all of them

there are lot more witch i cant think of right now lol
I fucking love video games lol I pretty much love anything as long as its got a Great story to it.
you name it theres a good chance iv played it lol, I'm not into not into sports games. if i want to play sports I go out and play it lol
Im not to big on PC gaming I hate using a Keyboard for my Games and my PC is not very good for video games too.

true beauty lies in great friendship =)
Rukya
: 2891

Paddle Queen

« #77 : December 02, 2012, 07:02:58 AM »

I did the 3 fable ( the first last :) ) , the thing that i find sad is that there is not a relation between 2 episods like in Mass effect . But the fables are good  ;D

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #78 : December 02, 2012, 07:20:14 AM »

I had play Fables 2 on pc.....gosh, i was pure evil at last! long horn on my head and a dark aura all around me....eh eh! That was sooo great!

Covems
: 1688

« #79 : December 02, 2012, 08:05:34 AM »

Being raised on old school video games, Eva and I prefer a good game of Pong. 

It's more fun when Eva is not in security mode.

*Be good or at least be good at what you are doing*
jayc
: 1600

« #80 : December 02, 2012, 11:51:14 AM »

when i got my 1st PC many years ago i purchased a game callled  "X-Com  enemy unknown" it was a  turned based squad tatical comabt game. the graphics were not the greatest.............but the game play was addictting to say the least. in brief  the game was about the earth being invaded by aliens, your job was to organize a defense force.........shooting down UFOs  entering the crash site and killing or capturing the aliens and collecting artifacts to research to use the alien weapons against them. the game was very deep and a bad decision made months before could come back to haunt you.

i mention this because they have just relaesed a new version of the game with the same title, i have it installed  and have played a bit to get back into the xcom mood. from the reviews i have read and reports from people i know playing it  its a fantastic game. if you like a game where you make life and death decsions on the battle field and in the research labs. give it a look. versions made are for PC/ Xbox/Play station.

and remember  "dont open that door!"
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #81 : December 02, 2012, 01:36:57 PM »

if this is the same as "X-vom : terror from the deep" its surely a good game  ;)

STOP TO FAVORIZE THE MF ORIENTATION , FF PAY THE SAME PRICE THAN THEM AS ALL OTHERS ORIENTATIONS !!!!
jayc
: 1600

« #82 : December 02, 2012, 01:50:20 PM »

terror from the deep was the sequel to x com back in the 90s,
Rukya

Paddle Queen

« #83 : December 03, 2012, 04:57:14 AM »

yes i know , i had not the right to play to it when my uncle was playing to it as i was too young  ;D

Bear
: 3856

« #84 : December 03, 2012, 05:37:58 AM »

x-com was a fantastic series. indeed one bad move and your favorite squad was feding the invaders.

Eldar Scroll series another favorite though I have notplayed Skyrim
Total War series is another of my favorites espcially the shogun scenarios.

Dragon Age and Assassins Creed were quite entertaining.

I still play League of Legends which I consider the most balanced free pvp out there.
« : December 03, 2012, 09:59:59 AM Bear »

Kingdustin

« #85 : December 03, 2012, 06:07:21 AM »

I suck so bad at League of Legends I could cry but it is indeed a great game, I forgot about he Dragon age series looking forward to the 3rd one.

Kingdustin

« #86 : December 03, 2012, 06:17:45 AM »

Is any one a hard core Metriod fan like me, if you are what did you think of new game for the Wii Metroid Other M.

personally I fucking loved it, got a old school feel to it with 3D twist and her voice actor was great for me she could use more practice but over all I liked it a lot. the story was was nice opening for more info on Sames's past.

Masaru88
: 31

We are all saints and sinners inside ;)

MSN Messenger - pinoyhomie702@hotmail.com
« #87 : December 19, 2012, 04:24:17 AM »

Well here my favorites games so far

Assassin's Creed (the whole series)
Saint's Row 3
Mass Effect (From 1 to 3)
Super Street Fighter 4
Dead or Alive 5
Halo
Dance Central
Batman Arkham City
Final Fantasy (Some more then others)
Resident Evi; (all of them)l
Dragon Age

(http://raptr.com/Pinoyhomie702?src=em_plat)
Bear
: 3856

« #88 : December 22, 2012, 03:50:31 PM »

one can still find xcom out there...I located it and the 4 sequels in Steam, each packge is currently priced  around $2.49 (US). Or if daring you can buy the bundle of the 5 games for under $8.00/ Addictive old school fun.

Brandybee
: 6966

Sweet As Honey With A Cheeky Sting. BUZZ !!

« #89 : December 22, 2012, 04:57:30 PM »

I quite enjoyed " Space Invaders "    ;D

:)   :D   :P    THERE'S  A  LITTLE  BIT  OF  DEVIL  IN  MY  ANGEL  EYES       :)    :D    :P
: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11  
« previous next »
: