*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  MFF Blowjob position
« previous next »
: [1]
: MFF Blowjob position  ( 3997 )
Zephyr
: 8

« : July 30, 2010, 11:10:03 PM »

I don't know if this has been discussed yet or not just kind of throwing it out there but there should definitely be a blowjob position in the MFF threesome. The girls could touch each other while pleasuring the guy. All members should be involved instead of just two and one watching.  Great position to get things started and to finish.
bobbler

« #1 : July 30, 2010, 11:52:37 PM »

oh yes it's been discussed before, you can bet on it.  you're going to have to come up with something really clever if you want to find something that we haven't discussed previously  ;)

and you know it should be really simple to make, seeing as how we have a MMF bj position.  shouldn't take too much to alter that to a MFF i would think.
sinnnn
: 1379

« #2 : July 31, 2010, 04:31:39 AM »

Keep discussing it babe, true ALOT have been discussed on here.  Never stop tho, got to let the A-Team know that its something we want and the idea with not be going away at all.   ;)
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : July 31, 2010, 09:42:27 AM »

the more who ask,..and join in the threads voicing their opinion the better...so keep it up,..let your thoughts be heard!

bouli

« #4 : August 01, 2010, 07:47:53 AM »

Hear hear!
I don't think there's any other pose I'd rather see than this right now.
More real three way interaction in all threesomes, please.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: