*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Improvements in the various positions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Improvements in the various positions  ( 4905 )
Lover
: 10350

« : July 30, 2010, 03:19:45 PM »

We have several posts about improvements; I also talked with my lover this morning about AChat and our wishes. We always ask for more ff, 3some, clothes... This thread is about unique suggestions in the existing positions. Which action is missing in which position?

Lover

« #1 : July 30, 2010, 03:22:49 PM »

To give an example, I take a quote cakegirl made in the poll about the position "under the cock" (I hope it's ok); this is what I also want, but she wrote it first:

I wish that the female was facing the other way, so that the option to maybe do some teasing with the cock head with my tongue would be nice and I would like some more physical contact between the M&F and to grab his ass with my free hand would be nice, to remind him that I am there and in control.
« : July 30, 2010, 03:38:09 PM Lover »

Lover

« #2 : July 30, 2010, 03:27:59 PM »

Mouth fuck position: The guy should be able to cum, inside the mouth and also with pulling out and the girl is licking the little friend

cakegirl

« #3 : July 30, 2010, 03:36:27 PM »

Oh Lover, I love this new post! I will start recompiling my list!

And yes, I agree with both of your suggestions (don't mind you quoting me at all baby).
Lover

« #4 : July 31, 2010, 05:00:26 PM »

Position: Sex gymnastics 2
I wanna pull out and squirt over girls' body
Not just licking face, but also smooching
One hand kneading tit, while the other is rubbing clit

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : July 31, 2010, 05:30:52 PM »

Erotic Spanking needs vaginal stimulation as well.

It could be traded for that pointless dildo.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #6 : August 01, 2010, 08:59:48 AM »

Messed with Robot girl for a bit, pondering this,...I would like to see right and left hand movements be more independent, without changing the overall action. The ability to rub clit with one hand and massage a breast with the other, as an example; 

Without being overbearing of demands I see four contact points...clit, waist, breast, and shoulder. If both hands could slide to those points independent of each other, and of the overall action...it would improve the quality of the poses significantly. there are other points that make sense besides,...the neck, inner thigh, hair...(trying not to get greedy)

would like to see ass grab with anal penetration by the fingers...

Handsy actions I know,...but my hands are never stilled and love to roam..

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #7 : August 01, 2010, 09:51:31 AM »

In the two mutual, and one three way FF masturbation poses you can lick your fingers or toy depending on which one you are using. It would be really hot if you could lick each others.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: