*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Improvements for spanking and more!...
« previous next »
: [1]
: Improvements for spanking and more!...  ( 3114 )
James
: 2

« : August 01, 2010, 11:48:42 AM »

Hello,
I saw new really hot posse for FF, maybe next update for mans, will get it too or something very similar? But I noticed that its unrealistic, how about red marks after the slap (like in real life...)? It should be as good as the sperm shoots... With that, the AChat "virtual realism" would be greatly improved.
Also how about graphic improvements? I dont say that AChat graphic should be as good as the newest PC games, but how about detail improvements? More details on the body, knees, penis, pussy, improved nails (yes NAILS, because now the nails are like squares, but thats not the major thing...). I think Achat Team should stop making new posses for two/three weeks and make better graphic for AChat users, because now the details of the AChat models is really old and very undetailed... New posse is great, but graphic improvements is better! I think majority of people here should agree with that.
« : August 01, 2010, 11:50:43 AM James »
bouli

« #1 : August 01, 2010, 06:22:36 PM »

As much as I'd love to see a major graphical overhaul I will have to disagree in this instance. The things you suggest would most likely require a complete remaking of every model and animation currently present and generate man months of work. We did get a small update with the high detail, fully uncompressed textures, but other than that I don't really think we could hope for more than some optimization and possibly some shader effects or similar.
The real focus should be put on usability and polish. We really could do with quite a few changes to the chat system itself. New modes of availability/visibility of users, a more clear way of looking through your online friends and ongoing conversations, the prospect of custom made chat rooms to keep a multi user chat without entering a room etc etc. It's all been mentioned before, but not given enough priority.

I hate to sound like a naysayer, but an update of that magnitude seems very far off and would be ill timed considering the current state of this, still young, community.

Just my thoughts on the matter, feel free to bash away.
apollo13nut
: 262

« #2 : August 05, 2010, 05:43:46 PM »

You call it ill timed, I say it's the perfect time. As of right now, the MF "bin" is full again at 4 across. This means in order to make more MF they will have to change/improve some layouts anyway. Since they have to make layout changes, why not work on new models (don't have to be released right away, but can start looking/tweaking). Also, since the MF is full, a great time to work on FF, MM, any/all 3some, introduce shemale on shemale, etc, while working on the new layout(s)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #3 : August 06, 2010, 12:56:56 AM »

Well I have nothing really to comment but can I still bash away at you ;)
: [1]  
« previous next »
: