*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Room selection.
« previous next »
: [1]
: Room selection.  ( 3269 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : August 18, 2010, 02:24:01 AM »

I now have a slider that allows me to select between the three room choices in my character editor. The problem is that it doesn't remember my choice and instead puts me into the white walled one rather then the Mediterranean themed one I prefer. The fact that you now can't change the room in the room means I am now stuck in that garish nightmare instead of the softer browns and blues I prefer.

I've only been able to test it with Robot Girl at this point, but I can't imagine her "choice" superseding mine.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bouli

« #1 : August 18, 2010, 12:25:59 PM »

Noticed the same thing yesterday and it doesn't seem fixed with today's patch either. :\
It's too bright...
bouli

« #2 : August 18, 2010, 12:34:46 PM »

Correction: It's working, just not as intuitively as we hoped for. After you see the thumbnail of the room you'd like you need to click on it, see the workd "Selected" on it and then save your changes.

I just happened to try this as I was so bothered. Me and Robot Girl is back in that cosy african room and she's getting her pale bum spanked red as we speak.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : August 18, 2010, 01:01:52 PM »

Okay, technically I didn't test it, but I selected room, and clicked it again, and then had "save changes" available. So I'll assume all is well till I see it isn't.

Thanks

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: