*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  please help!!!
« previous next »
: [1]
: please help!!!  ( 5759 )
tghiphop
: 2

« : August 20, 2010, 07:05:30 AM »

alright i just got this game last night and ive been playing it non stop. i have a  problem tho, i cant get girls to talk to me! and when i search for partners i just check off female and hetero and i still dont get too many girls....can someone please help this noobie out???
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : August 20, 2010, 07:49:03 AM »

welcome
in the search window just click on female. Then you will see all girls, that are online. Look for one you are interested in, choose "chat" and talk to them. Only chat to girls, having a green light/button. If you see an orange light, they are in the room. Probably you know the reason ;D
Lover

tghiphop
: 2

« #2 : August 20, 2010, 07:56:06 AM »

ive gotten that far but girls never talk back...
bobbler

« #3 : August 20, 2010, 01:14:07 PM »

you have to be patient...really really patient.
don't give up though...it will happen.

yellow light Lover, not orange  ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : August 20, 2010, 04:47:52 PM »

To be fair Bobbler, it looks kinda orange.

And tgh? I'm sorry honey, but if I could come up with a filter that could highlight those women who were willing to talk I would have retired to a tropical island by now.

As a girl I will recommend that you read the profile of the girl you are trying to talk to. It's going to allow you a better opening line then "Hi."

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
bobbler

« #5 : August 20, 2010, 06:20:47 PM »

ok
dot in the little pic looks orange
dot in the full size pic is yellow
i'm used to the old display so was just thinking yellow
 ;)
sinnnn
: 1379

« #6 : August 20, 2010, 11:16:44 PM »

Lets be honest, its like fishing.  You throw in the reel and hope after hours of waiting someone will take a bite.  Soo welcome and good luck fishing. ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : August 21, 2010, 09:20:47 AM »

I would  expand your options into Bisexual,...since so many of the women are of that choice. Patience is certainly the key, being polite, witty and respectful will get you so much further than crass remarks. The women are overwhelmed by requests, and you must keep that in mind.

And as bobbler say,  don't give up it will happen

Lover
: 10350

« #8 : August 23, 2010, 05:57:44 AM »

Did you already read this http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,530.0.html (http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,530.0.html)? It might help you.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #9 : September 01, 2010, 05:07:49 PM »

To sort of condense and reiterate... try to treat it like talking to a real person... since there is one at the other end of the keyboard.

Take Lover for example, he's a boy, and I'm a lesbian so sex has never and will never happen. (Sorry Lover   ;) :P.) But I number him amongst the dearest of friends I've made online using this or any other chat.

By the same token Sinnnn my spouse is my spouse because we connect on so many levels... we both love anime, we've watched many of the same movies and tv shows, read many of the same books...

and the sex is AMAZING... head on over to our thread in the Peeping Tom theater if you want an example.  ;D

To anyone and everyone here... you get that you put in. Like anything in life.

Or to quote the Bible Galatians 6:7 says “A man reaps what he sows”.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
: [1]  
« previous next »
: