*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Just venting a little
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Just venting a little  ( 8481 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : September 04, 2010, 01:54:57 PM »

Nicoquin

No one is a troll.  Grow up.  You posted something and we replied, that is what post are for.  No one was using your post to say goodbye(and your still here, cry for attention?)  Seriously ppl, do we have to get nasty over simple stuff.  We been having a good time posting, joking around with one another.  Lately I notice some just can't control there 5yr old self.  If you don't have nothing nice to say, keep your trap shut.  I have vented an I have yet to call anyone out of there name.  I say post what you want but lets be civil.

And I won't be locking, so reply all you want or just vent about anything.  Just no name calling please.  Figure we all out grew that.
« : September 04, 2010, 11:38:16 PM sinnnn »
bobbler

« #1 : September 04, 2010, 02:11:18 PM »

yeah, i thought your reply was a bit harsh too nico.  what's up with that?...calling people here trolls...
i was going to post in your thread too.  glad i didn't.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #2 : September 04, 2010, 02:27:03 PM »

I wondered who was trolling. He brought up the question about AChat being worth it or not. One that's been brought up in numerous other threads, and it was discussed.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Ramrod29
: 43

« #3 : September 05, 2010, 07:50:26 AM »

I read through the posts and it didn't seem like anyone was insulting the guy. I wonder what happened?
bobbler

« #4 : September 05, 2010, 08:57:02 AM »

nico's not a bad guy.  i think he just wanted his thread as a good-bye thread and for no one else to post in it.  but i also think he over reacted a bit.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : September 05, 2010, 09:05:13 AM »

That's what surprised me. He always seemed a decent sort. I thought I was agreeing/empathizing, but then I wondered if my commenting I was facing a similar choice helped set him off.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn

« #6 : September 05, 2010, 11:36:36 AM »

Ummm everyone always think the serial killer was such a nice guy.  Such a family man until he finally goes off. 

He didn't do his goodbye right.  He left it open for ppl to comment and I am not talking about his post(locking it).  No matter what, that was uncalled for.  He didn't have to carry it like that. 
Bear
: 3856

« #7 : September 05, 2010, 12:07:29 PM »

Well after 5 months I am still happy here,..course a lot has to do with the fact of the groupie...but have met a lot of folks  I enjoy.

I understand leaving, but locking the thread? Referencing trolls?...read the comments nothing seemed out of line just shared thoughts...terrible over-reaction on his part.

bobbler

« #8 : September 05, 2010, 12:07:40 PM »

*takes you in my arms, wraps my arms around you...holding you close.  you feel my hand on the back of your head as i push gently to rest it on my chest.  i give you a kiss on the top of your head*

"shhh...it'll be ok.  deep breaths."  ;D

yes...this is me with the gentle touch, the seduction   :P
sinnnn

« #9 : September 05, 2010, 12:15:25 PM »

Hmmmm, rest my head on your chest.  Soft sigh, then suddenly I turn my head and bite your nipple. 

Like the scorpion said to the fox when he stung him, after it took him across the river. " Sorry I'm a scorpion, its my nature,"
bobbler

« #10 : September 05, 2010, 12:18:55 PM »

omg you crack me up  :D  :D  :D
trying to comfort you and i get bit!

steps back away from you a bit, reaches back, and gives you a good slap on the cheek.
(how is it we're naked?)
sinnnn

« #11 : September 05, 2010, 12:27:47 PM »

Hmmmm getting a little brave I see. 

Pushing you, you fall back on the bed(hmmm where the hell did that come).  Quickly jumping you, I straddle your hips and pull your hands above your head.  Taking your lips in a deep hard kiss, sucking your bottom lip I give it a quick bite.  **Smack**  huh?  **Snick** goes the handcuffs.  Sitting up I smile down at you(evil fucking smile) and raise my hands.  So how you want it Hard smack or bitch smack or a gentle one babe?
bobbler

« #12 : September 05, 2010, 12:41:59 PM »

(so rough yet you call me babe  ;) )

"give me your best shot." i say as i buck hard with my hips and twist my torso.  you're such a tiny little shit that i throw you off me and you land on the floor at the side of the bed.  i roll on my side and glare at you (evil fucking smile back)
« : September 05, 2010, 02:49:27 PM bobbler »
sinnnn

« #13 : September 05, 2010, 01:30:14 PM »

Wake up Boo, I ran track.  Your not going to buck me off that easily.  When I straddle, I don't fall off.    LOL. ;D

Rough you say, you smacked me.  And I didn't even bite you hard.  **sniff, sniff** all it was was a lil nip. :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
« : September 05, 2010, 01:37:03 PM sinnnn »
bobbler

« #14 : September 05, 2010, 02:50:19 PM »

;D
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: