*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  can't login to AChat: - error message says - check your internet connection
« previous next »
: [1]
: can't login to AChat: - error message says - check your internet connection  ( 4901 )
justdoit
: 1

Hey guys help me, I have been trying to login on Achat but it says check your internet connection. I have been trying since ages now but it doesn't work. I can login on browser but not on the 3d AChat, its download and becomes 100 %, music and all other stuff works fine but when i login to by using my details it says check ur internet connection. my internet connection is find which is why i can do everything else.

can someone please help me, i have send 3 email to the support though I havn't had any reply so far.

Sam
Janine Dee
: 2541

Have you checked your firewall?

I've run into that problem a time or two, but just restarting fixed it for me.

A sort of "cure all" has been uninstalling and reinstalling from a fresh download off of the home page.

Someone else mentioned that when they were having problems they had to go into the setting for the program (right click on the icon I believe) and set it to run in Windows 95 compatibility mode.

That's all I can think of. Good luck.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

Sometimes simply a  fresh reboot is required,...but the obvious are the  firewall and compatibility issues that Janine addresses

Lover
: 10350

Firewall, reboot your comp and sometimes its a problem with the graphic card. Did you reinstall the software?
« : September 16, 2010, 07:13:57 AM Lover »

: [1]  
« previous next »
: