*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Female Imposters
« previous next »
: 1 2 [3]
: Female Imposters  ( 21519 )
Concerto

« #30 : July 24, 2014, 01:25:20 AM »

I'm with you kerryane. I don't care who they are, so long as they treat me nicely (or the way that I want to be treated).

In, Everquest, for example, you don't ask the other person if they are a real dwarf, troll ogre, etc.
FoxyRoxxy
: 10457

DESERT ROSE

« #31 : July 24, 2014, 01:31:45 PM »

The imposters are one of the reasons why I take an effort in getting to know my prospective partner first before entering a room or starting an rp. To me it is very important to have a click with someone before sharing any kind of intimacy. Sometimes the click is there immediatly, sometimes it can take weeks before getting close enough for a close encounter of the sexual kind ;)

I'd rather spend a night on AChat without rooming or playing with anyone, as to have 10 encounters which are empty and meaningless. I have learned that taking the time to get to know someone, treat her with respects and dignity (within an rp this can change however) gives a meeting much more satisfaction and often ensures a prolonged connection.

The subject has been discussed before and it seems there isn't much we can do about it. Once we start compiling a list of (suspected)  imposters, they simply make a new female avatar and start all over. It is rather easy to do that. My suggestion: invest some time in your partner, the best insurance for a satisfactory meeting...

I like how Tight explained it here.Out of respected  for the other partner if they wish to  know who is behind the Avatar
they should be truthful  and let them know ..I myself would of liked to know who I am talking to.To me voice is the only way I would
know this but  that is a personal choice and as to how  close I would let any one  get close to me .....only one I let  close to me is my spouse here
...... :)

LAUGHTER IS GOOD FOR THE SOUL
: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
: