*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More Shemale poses
« previous next »
: [1]
: More Shemale poses  ( 5132 )
apollo13nut
: 262

« : August 30, 2010, 09:18:34 PM »

I know this has been asked before, but I can think of a FEW things off the bat:

1) For some reason, there are NO Female-Shemale poses that allow the female to suck the shemale's dick (ADD PLEASE)
2) There are poses where girls can fuck a guy with a strap on: make these poses so the shemale can fuck a guy
3) The spanking pose for Female/Shemale should have the SWITCH button that FF and MM have
4) For some odd reason, SHEMALES cannot play with OTHER SHEMALES! FIX THIS AT ONCE
5) Also, there are NO SHEMALE 3some poses (either FSS, MSS, MFS, SSS, FFS, MMS)! PLEASE ADD

While I wasn't thrilled with the body, at least it was suggested on the forum and ACTUALLY MADE!

Now do what you should have done the first time and fix these issues!

And while you're at it, ADD MALE GIFTING!
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : August 31, 2010, 10:37:58 AM »

Apollo, honey, yelling rarely if even gets results, and never any that truly count. All of your points are valid, but now you tell us since you are a programmer. Fixing all the issues you mention for the shemales... how much programming would it take. I'm not a programmer, but I would imagine it would have taken up everyone elses implements since the shemales were first introduced.

The fact that they ARE making positions available for shemales DOES demonstrate they haven't forgotten them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #2 : September 01, 2010, 09:19:22 AM »

Odd they didn't add the SS action,...but I figure this to be a work in progress,..which the this place is overall,..
Crab and Doggy styles for MS action should be easy enough to implement, exist on the MM side as it is.

But conversion will take from others as Janine Dee indicates,..and would still rather see the FF and threesome action expanded first,..

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : September 01, 2010, 04:49:00 PM »

Well shemale/shemale would be 100% new really. Using Erotic Spanking as an example it started FF, went FS... which is F with a  penis basically and then went FM which is a penis with a M.  ;)

Shemale/shemale would be new code/new code.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Hardanna
: 3

« #4 : October 18, 2010, 04:42:02 AM »

Surprised 1-5 have not been released yet :o hope they are works in progress. i guess they are implementing new positions and cloths every week, so its only a matter of time, fingers crossed
Adera
: 3047

« #5 : October 18, 2010, 05:47:55 AM »

1 and 2 have been released.
KC_Shark
: 2

« #6 : October 20, 2010, 02:00:12 PM »

It would be nice to know if admin is following these posts and if they could provide an update on Shemale progress.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: