*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  The rude, the crude and the downright nasty.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: The rude, the crude and the downright nasty.  ( 21070 )
TanyaTanya
: 18

« #15 : September 29, 2010, 06:18:06 AM »

Thank you all. xxx
jemell
: 1

« #16 : October 01, 2010, 01:36:21 AM »

i agree guys will come up and just say things like heyyy bitch invite me mabey some day they will figure it out i came here to have fun not be called a bitch by an 4 >:(0 year old man !!!!!!
sinnnn
: 1379

« #17 : October 03, 2010, 11:50:20 PM »

Yea, I have my own personal stalker.  Somehow she keeps getting of my damn ignore list. :P

I always get a, Hi Bitch or Hello slut...several invites.  Nothing nice.  I have had several guys tell me off because I won't do them.  It happens, I tell them off, then breath and forget. ;D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #18 : October 04, 2010, 08:55:25 AM »

Bobbler started a topic called "messin' around", for tips and tricks on how to play the rude, the crude and the downright nasty... More input is always welcome :)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sinnnn

« #19 : October 04, 2010, 01:52:22 PM »

I'm just more the cuss you out type an ignore after I get the last word.   ::)
TightFit74

« #20 : October 04, 2010, 02:55:57 PM »

And your gentle natures suits you very well :)

sinnnn

« #21 : October 04, 2010, 03:40:08 PM »

thank you, thank you.  I do so try. ;D ::)
bobbler

« #22 : October 06, 2010, 07:39:00 PM »

and despite the hard-ass side she projects here, she does have a soft side (oops, maybe i shouldn't have said that  ::) oh well)

more on topic (and you know i like to be the devil's advocate):
this is a sex site.  achat is a sex program.  some guys are going to come on to you girls and be rude and crude...get used to it.  just put them on ignore and move on.  don't let it ruin your day...and don't take it personally and be so sensitive about it (yes cutie i think you are a little bit...but i admire your spunk and wanting to tell guys off sometimes...i know other girls who like to do that also)

and yes...if the line didn't work, he wouldn't use it.  there are women who would respond positively to him

@ janine: there are guys out there who consider your homosexuality a challenge, trying to turn you and get you into a room.  they could care less about what is written in your profile or under your avatar
and it *still* amazes me how many people, guys and girls, write "no colds" or something to that effect.  it doesn't work...never has, never will.  and i'm sure people see that and cold invite just to piss the person off
sinnnn

« #23 : October 06, 2010, 08:37:21 PM »

@Bobby- You know there are times I want to kick you in the kneecaps and then kiss you after.  :P :-*

Well if someone feel as tho they have the right to be rude for a come-on, then they should expect the verbal glass of water to the face.   
No Cold invites work, babe, just not 80% of the time.  At least it cuts down some of the cold invites, there are ppl out there that can read.

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #24 : October 07, 2010, 03:53:39 AM »

As far as putting anything in the profile that you expect a person to read... I know I can usually be sure they won't, but at that point I feel they have then entitled me to treat them however I choose. Sort of like a sign that says "Trespassers will be shot." If you then trespass, you can't bitch about getting shot.

That said at this point responses are more rewards from me. I tend to simply use a little i ignore where they can't even be sure I'm on. I even let those damn cold invites click to zero unless they pop in when I'm character editing and the like. I just don't want to give them the time or energy.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #25 : October 07, 2010, 05:34:00 AM »

Janine I usually treat them the same way as you do :).
TightFit74

« #26 : October 07, 2010, 10:02:09 AM »

Even though playing them for a while can be pretty gratifying ( I agree with Janine that coming on rude deserves the same treatment back), I can understand that for girls the situation is different. You got so many more cold invites then we (or maybe I should just say me), so I can understand just ignoring them by letting the timer run out to zero or putting them o ignore list. Usually, when I let the timer run to zero, I et no send requests. They get the point

Lover
: 10350

« #27 : October 07, 2010, 10:09:18 AM »

Sure, girls get much more cold invites than we men. And I agree with you: If they aren't willing to read the profile they don't deserve a friendly "come in".

JennyT
: 37

« #28 : October 08, 2010, 03:00:27 PM »

This reminds me of a very rude telemarketer one of the girls had to deal with at work ...

If they aren't willing to read the profile they don't deserve a friendly "come in".
Make the "straight" (aka closet bi) guys leave me aloneeeeeeee

-edit-
And in my AChat window as I was typing that here ...

"Hi Jenny"
"Wanna fuck?"
Lover
: 10350

« #29 : October 09, 2010, 03:14:18 AM »

And... did you want to?  ;)

: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: