*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Squirt button changed to excitement state
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Is the excitement state better then squirt-button?
Yes   -10 (50%)
No   -4 (20%)
I want both   -6 (30%)
: 18

: Poll: Squirt button changed to excitement state  ( 11296 )
Lover
: 10350

« : October 03, 2010, 01:57:21 PM »

They removed the squirt button and gave us an excitement state. You start to squirt when you arrive a limit. This can be accelerated by clicking the plus-button. Everytime you change the position, you loose a bit of your excitement.

The squirting finishes automatically after some seconds and the state is under the line.

Do you think it's better now?

bobbler

« #1 : October 03, 2010, 03:14:14 PM »

i really don't think it was necessary but...

maybe it's a good idea as a visual so that you can tell how close you're partner is to cumming

one good thing though...now the girls can cum whenever they want...as opposed to the positions where the squirt button was available to them...which are very few
bobbler

« #2 : October 03, 2010, 04:38:39 PM »

after a test spin with the robot i like it.  different animations kick in when you cum, and the fact that you stop cumming automatically after a short time is more realistic...this way when you cum irl, you won't have to worry about covering your partner in cum when you're too busy to click the squirt button again to stop  ;D
Bear
: 3856

« #3 : October 03, 2010, 06:39:36 PM »

another plus in my book as to animations,...I'll need a third hand to handle the typing, clicking and self gratification,..

bobbler

« #4 : October 03, 2010, 08:15:19 PM »

and now a differing opinion...tried it with a girl...too distracting.  i found myself always looking at the meter, wondering how far along she was.  and the fact that it slowly goes all the way back to zero...not a good thing.  it should at least stay at the highest level it has reached...maybe then it will be less distracting
sinnnn
: 1379

« #5 : October 03, 2010, 11:44:42 PM »

K, question.  Haven't been in the rooms lately so I really don't know how this works.  Ummm how the hell can the meter tell when I am about to cum?  Hell sometimes my orgasms tend to surprise me. :P ;)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #6 : October 04, 2010, 12:49:31 AM »

You click it darling. Think of it like instant feedback. ;)

For the record though this WAS asked for. I can't remember exactly where or when, but I do remember it.

I like the set up as it is because it also removes the image of the female squirting as piss.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover

« #7 : October 04, 2010, 03:21:21 AM »

I didn't check it with a girl, just with Robot when I bought the new position; but like Janine said, we asked for it. If you feel distracted, it might be cause its new. After some days it will be usual, so give it a chance.

Shianna
: 102

« #8 : October 04, 2010, 04:49:33 AM »

Update: free users can't reach orgasm, so its a good thing I bought membership  ::)

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Lover

« #9 : October 04, 2010, 06:08:28 AM »

Really? It's a bad joke.

Hey A-Team, you must change this!

Adera
: 3047

« #10 : October 04, 2010, 06:27:25 AM »

I just checked this out, it works well... but I'm not sure I can measure my excitment level correctly. I might aswell just keep myself close to the edge when its hot (if I have time to klick the button :P). I do really hope I will be able to concentrate on what my partner says rather than just the meter to measure excitment.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #11 : October 04, 2010, 09:09:34 AM »

Free users can't climax? I love the idea and think it's hilarious!  ;D

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #12 : October 04, 2010, 09:27:53 AM »

Now this is quite an evil premium perk :P.
TanyaTanya
: 18

« #13 : October 11, 2010, 05:16:04 AM »

Very clever, I like it. I expect the nice guys should too.  xxx
TightFit74
: 2415

« #14 : October 11, 2010, 08:29:56 AM »

With practice you wil learn to read, click and watch the action at the same time. I like the fact that the orgasm stops at a certain point. Much better than just squirting all over the blob of sperm already there...lol And I like the fact non-prem guys will be stuck always with being at the brink of orgasm  ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: