*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Fashion Design
« previous next »
: [1]
: Fashion Design  ( 5776 )
Rudi
: 2

« : October 04, 2010, 10:19:54 PM »

Hello!
Sorry for my english..
I think, that would be good to give opportunity editing textures all clothes and underwear. Often want to wear something new, clothing in the game is not enough.
If open access to the files of textures of clothing, the authors were able to create their own designer fashions. As well as offering them to others.
What do you think about this?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : October 05, 2010, 12:53:00 AM »

To the development team... you could make us pay A$ for the designing privilege (or make it another premium perk) while  making sure all designers click an agree box that AChat retains the rights to their designs.

I think people would go for it.

To those who would want to go for it, there may be security concerns as you would have SOME sort of access to the operating type system of AChat, OR they would have to have you send it to them, they would make sure there's nothing hostile in the coding and THEN put it up.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Rudi
: 2

« #2 : October 05, 2010, 10:56:51 PM »

To implement the custom texture editing NOT required  access to the operating type system of AChat. You can use this method:
designers buy at the shop pack standart textures, and download it from site. After  editing,  will copy your own textures in special subfolder in folder with game. Games at startup, custom textures will be loaded from this subfolder. Publication design textures can be done in a special section of the site with moderation AChat  Team.
This scheme works fine in other games... I think that's very interesting to implement this in Achat.
iiuneek
: 63

« #3 : October 30, 2010, 04:10:10 AM »

id loe to make some outfits for male n female n maybe try new poses. i make them on secondlife
hatcher
: 53

« #4 : October 30, 2010, 10:58:44 AM »

I have seen many other sites where the user can make and even sell them and  make earnings with the site gets a share of it. Is that possible for here?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #5 : October 30, 2010, 12:09:19 PM »

I don't know about other sites, but the nature of the A$ means the site wouldn't really get much out of getting a share of A$. It WOULD increase the A$ people are spending, but the A$ would be flowing to an individual rather then out of the system where it would require people to purchase more A$.

So they do have a fiscal reason against it.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Lover
: 10350

« #6 : October 30, 2010, 01:33:41 PM »

We also had some offers about making clothes and giving/selling them the A-Team. But there never has been an answer.

Adera
: 3047

« #7 : October 31, 2010, 08:13:12 AM »

Btw I just find the name A-Team so funny for them :D
Lover
: 10350

« #8 : November 04, 2010, 08:59:55 AM »

I gave them this name when I started AChat. It happened before I have known you, A-dera ;)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : November 04, 2010, 10:34:11 AM »

The A-team (tv-show, love it!) consists of 4 members, one unofficial. So far we've met Face (moneyman) and BA Baracus (engineer), missing the mastermind of Hanibal Smith and the crazyness of Murdock (unofficial member, insane pilot)... If they flew in Hanibal, would FF poses be possible? (I know, wrong thread but a reference to the thread: Dear development team http://www.funnyadultgamesplay.com/forum/index.php/topic,612.0.html)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: [1]  
« previous next »
: