*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale-Male Scenes/Actions
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Shemale-Male Scenes/Actions  ( 9409 )
KC_Shark
: 2

« : October 13, 2010, 03:50:43 PM »

Are there any plans for additional Shemale-Male scenes & actions? I think there should be similar scenes and actions as with male-male and the ability to change positions. Let us know.
Everyone who supports this idea let Administration know by showing your support on this thread.
Thanks.
« : October 18, 2010, 03:29:06 PM KC_Shark »
Hardanna
: 3

« #1 : October 15, 2010, 01:09:32 AM »

i like that idea, change/switch positions would be a much needed addition to Shemale-Male Actions
i hope soon they will release moves for shemales in group sex  MMS ... FFS ... MFS ... SSM ... SSF ... also Shemale-Shemale
Barin
: 1

« #2 : October 15, 2010, 01:43:04 AM »

We need more Shemalepositions. :)
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : October 15, 2010, 05:44:31 AM »

I want more positions with guys, I want to get fucked in many different ways :P.
Hardanna
: 3

« #4 : October 18, 2010, 04:24:01 AM »

The switch/ change positions would be great for shemale-female as well, they can always use their strap on hehe ;).... please release
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : October 18, 2010, 01:30:40 PM »

@Adera: So so ;)

annatgirl

« #6 : October 20, 2010, 10:08:13 PM »

Are there any plans for additional Shemale-Male scenes & actions? I think there should be similar scenes and actions as with male-male and the ability to change positions. Let us know.
Everyone who supports this idea let Administration know by showing your support on this thread.
Thanks.
yes yes yes..annatgirl here..if i cancel my  membership it will be just because i dont get enough positions to justify staying..i check for new ones every other day and always see something new for females...simply not fair....anna
Stephanie29

« #7 : October 21, 2010, 01:40:21 AM »

I agree completely with Anna, us tgirls need more content, specifically positions, I personally would love to see some 3-some positions. I do enjoy AChat, but I feel it is quite limited in regards to the number of positions for FF, MM, FM, FFM, MMF, etc. compared to what us tgirls can do. To be frankly honest, i'm currently not sure i would renew my subscription, if the current content is all that is going to be provided for Tgirls   
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #8 : October 21, 2010, 09:28:54 AM »

Okay, I just did my own bitch post, but I feel the need to comment. The last FF post was on 9-10, since then 4 shemale positions have been posted. So that seems to show a willingness to follow through. The shemale option in and of itself is new, but they are following up.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #9 : October 21, 2010, 12:29:13 PM »

There have been quite some shemale positions latly, alternating between dresses and MF positions. Ofcourse I'm happy about the new poses and I can see the potential for some SS action soon, but I'd like them to make some FF poses too as it feels abit unfair. The FF poses should be exclusivly FF poses to make it better, even if they can make quite alot of them FS too with some modifications.
Janine Dee

« #10 : October 21, 2010, 01:50:34 PM »

Oh Honey they don't need to be exclusive. I'm just saying that in comparison to how long shemales have been available you are doing fairly well for yourselves. :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

JennyT
: 37

« #11 : October 21, 2010, 03:58:02 PM »

Oh Honey they don't need to be exclusive. I'm just saying that in comparison to how long shemales have been available you are doing fairly well for yourselves. :)

I agree with Janine, while I would love more poses I think we've done great so far.  And it's not like we're stuck with 1 or 2 poses, there's actually a fair bit of variety.

Good things come to those who wait.  8)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : October 21, 2010, 04:16:21 PM »

I wish for all who are not FM the wait will be short...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : October 22, 2010, 10:06:50 AM »

They could alternate between SS/FF/FM. From time to time new clothes and everyone would be happy.

Janine Dee

« #14 : October 22, 2010, 10:28:14 AM »

Heck even say 2FM/1 S(F,M,or S)/1 FF would be marvelous too. One of my mantras here is that equal is expecting a great deal since the percentages aren't equal, but wanting the gap a bit narrower is far more reasonable.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: