*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15
: FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.  ( 106642 )
Bear
: 3856

« #135 : June 08, 2011, 07:29:03 AM »

;) you know I am a strong advocate of the issue... and AChat.. it serves you too to give the Bi' ladies more reason to spend their scrip they are extorting from the guys.

LADIES... look at the thread... the ideas...AND CHIME IN ON THIS THREAD

Janine has carried your banner of wants alone for too long... you need to show a little support here if you want change!

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #136 : June 08, 2011, 07:49:10 AM »

I must admit. It's gotten heavy. I really realized the weight when my year expired and I looked back.While there were some good streaks there were more dry spells and "WTF were they thinking?" moments (the FF strap on 69 will remain on the all time bad idea list IMHO).

I just couldn't' escape the feeling of "Thanks for all the money Janine, but now that we've got it we've decided to move in another direction... making more painfully ugly underwear for the gentlemen. It's part of our new "Not giving anyone what they want corporate philosophy."

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #137 : June 08, 2011, 11:15:31 AM »

At least there has been a few good FF releases since your year expired, I'm thinking of the dance and the lap dance though I guess you want to see a difference in what's released before thinking about renewing.
Janine Dee

« #138 : June 08, 2011, 08:11:01 PM »

No, both of those are awesome, and I am even willing to overlook that they started MF, but that's still over the course of two months. Which is one a month, which is still pretty slow. I'm personally thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of half a dozen before I bother, simply because once I do I will be back to that one every month if I'm lucky release schedule.

I've said before, I get that they have to go where the money is, but I put my money where I'll enjoy it.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #139 : June 10, 2011, 04:26:50 AM »

Yeah one a month is quite slow and that's probably going to be like you said... when your lucky that is. But I guess its to be expected for us with alternate sexuality, though to me FF seems quite big in AChat.
Bear

« #140 : June 25, 2011, 11:23:06 AM »

Bumped again,.. though it seems sad more females are not chirping in on this.

You are right Adera,  a VERY large group, but not necessarily exclusive to FF play. I think many gravitate to it do to the nature of many men here in their approach. Finding a way to attract more women here is the a critical point to the sites success. more available women,.. the better opportunities for the males...I seriously don't see more FF poses as a threat to diminished numbers of available partners. Rather the opposite.

Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #141 : June 29, 2011, 05:07:01 PM »

They had some hits and misses in the FF department. The a fore mentioned dance and lap dance are hits. The double strap-on 69 and the rodeo girls are pretty much as far off-target as you can get.

For a suggestion i could mention something like an intertwined missionary-like pose, sort of a continuation of the foreplay pose, one on top of the other full contact with a leg between the legs of the other basically staring in the others eyes.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Adera

« #142 : June 29, 2011, 08:07:31 PM »

I didn't really get the rodeo either... I think its a little awkward. If that pose was a try at something exotic and new it wasn't the best choice.

I hope the next FF release will be a good pose where they've done some research on poses, I haven't checked but there probably is a site on the web with poses.
Bear

« #143 : June 30, 2011, 08:42:39 AM »

*coughs* well in FFM play... Rodeo girls is a pretty fun image to play with when I have partners with a good imagination...

Janine Dee

« #144 : July 21, 2011, 06:26:10 AM »

Bump, and Adera sweetie, I found a iPhone app with REALLY nice positions. So yes, the info is out there.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #145 : July 21, 2011, 09:17:39 AM »

I'm on board with you Janine. Despite the fact that I haven't been apart of the AChat community for very long, I can understand your frustration about the need to be more creative with the FF poses. Just because a MF pose could be recycled and used as a FF, Doesn't always mean it should be.

Janine Dee

« #146 : July 21, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »

As long as they put some thought into it it would be okay. The Strap On 69 just seemed a very quick, very poorly thought out conversion of a SS pose. MF's like breast play would be totally welcome, not to mention something since the FF schedule is so very, very slow.

If they want to impress me however they will need to continue in the scissors line of thought and have girlsex poses inspired by genuine girlsex.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #147 : July 21, 2011, 05:35:50 PM »

I hope better insight into this would make for better SS and SF poses too... for me a really good pose is not a converted MM pose with a random breast grab.
Bear

« #148 : July 22, 2011, 10:02:24 AM »

@Adera are you speaking of MS conversions there?.. a moment of off topic talk,,, I would certainly agree that grouping seriously lacks better recipient poses for the shemale.

Not certain if you agree with this Janine.. but I see basically six conversions for FF  that should be made, 3 noted in the another thread:

Breast Play, Kneeling lovers,...and gentle massage.
Add the obedience, handcuffs and a spanking boy (change to girl... ) any others that tickle your fancy there?

Adera

« #149 : July 22, 2011, 04:54:34 PM »

Bear: No, when I think of MS conversions I look at MF poses because I can easily identify with the female there and yes the MS grouping is lacking.

Others have suggested the conversion of MM poses into MS with an occasional breast grab here and there and sure the mechanics would be quite right but I'm afraid that for me it wouldn't feel like it was a man making love to a woman and that is how I want it to be.
Same thing for SS, for me its not two men fucking but two women... sure, different genitals but I think that better insight into girl sex would make for better poses for me in the end.
But well I've never really enjoyed the MS poses where I fuck the man... that's just fucking... it doesn't make my blood boil but there are those that enjoy those poses so MM conversions would probably be well received... the trans scene is a grey area of sexuality after all.

On the other hand... if a MF pose where converted into FF I think it would fail big time without a proper redo as it did with the SS 69 pose. A better approach would be to take the core idea from the MF pose and then make a completely new FF pose based on that idea. Whom the pose is made for and what mindset they have has to be put into consideration imo.
: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 15  
« previous next »
: