*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15
: FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.  ( 106530 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #180 : October 18, 2011, 11:18:19 AM »

So as I'm back on... still waiting for the weather to turn enough to keep me inside.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #181 : October 19, 2011, 01:12:39 AM »

Oh its that good there, there's frost in the mornings here and kinda rainy overall.
Bear
: 3856

« #182 : October 19, 2011, 05:23:14 AM »

Warm here yet, nights are cooling, my favorite time of the year with the colors in the trees and grapevines. The full moon was a treat, to sit out on the back porch  with the misty layer of ground fog in absolute silence and take the magic  of the moments in. There is a white gelding several hundred yards away across the open fields ,...under the moon light and  misty fog it is an eerie sight to watch him at this time of year. He kind of slips in and out of view along the tree line over there, like a wandering animal spirit.

Janine Dee

« #183 : October 23, 2011, 11:06:20 AM »

All right, we have had some wonderful FFF recently, but not wanting to rest too heavily on that I figure I will keep things moving forward.

Modifications from existing poses.
Gentle Foreplay
Breast Play

New Poses.
Fingering.
We do this a LOT, and not just a foreplay soft touching, but fingers to pussy play. It could be standing, sitting, laying, kneeling. Light rubbing to hard rubbing and light thrusts to hard thrusts would be nice variations, and another way to add to it would be number of fingers 1-4 (because at five you jump to fisting).

It can be one F fingering the other, or mutual, which could also be two separate implements like oral vs 69.

Face to face double headed dildo.
I am ecstatic about the fact that it's here, another way to utilize it would be to have us able to use it in a position LIKE Scissors, but with the toy there as well.

Which if you think about how much I've wanted toyless poses says how happy I am to see that new toy implemented.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #184 : October 23, 2011, 12:56:38 PM »

They could use a very sensual FF fingering pose where both girls are sitting on the edge of the bed (or lying down next to each other) and just tease each other with their fingertips. Nothing particularly rough, just light touching between the thighs and a few different intimate kissing options. Would be a great addition for a possible pre/post sex pose.

Janine Dee

« #185 : October 23, 2011, 02:57:09 PM »

A foreplay type pose would absolutely be welcome, and a fingering pose could/should have lighter options, but when looking through the FF I realized there was no real finger your partner pose. I mean if they took the masturbation options and made a  pose to use those options on the other F would be wonderful... it's just the idea of girlsex without fingers being an option is kinda silly.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Isabelly
: 7

« #186 : October 25, 2011, 05:56:33 AM »

-Tribadism, both grinding and with a double headed dildo. In this position both women would be on their backs either braced on their hands or elbows (which could be a way of giving options in the position). In this position they could also have the options of rubbing their own breasts and clit or their partners.

-If the double headed dildo would be implemented both women could be on all fours with the toy between them and they push back into it. With both being able to play with their breasts and clits.

-The the double header has the third person option of the woman on the pivot point.

-Mutual fingering could be several different positions with one sitting side by side with one using their left and the other using their right on their partner. This would also allow a version with the women laying on their backs with their hands in similar positions,as well as a standing position where the women are face to face and able to use either hand on each other. In all three positions the women could also have options of playing with their breasts, and in the standing they could also play with their partners.

-Kneeling oral could have one girl standing with the other kneeling between her legs while a second version could have the receiver sitting while the giver again kneels. A laying down version of this would also be wonderful. The bent of the table pose could also have a woman kneeling between her legs.

-There could also be a purely giving fingering where a giver would simply focus on her partner who could be standing, sitting, bent of a table or laying down. Positions that could ALL also have dildo using versions.

-If you implement other toys like pocket rockets or vibrating bullets that would open a whole other range of ideas, but I'll leave that as a first step.

And yes these also could have FS or even FM variations... but they've gotten theirs as of late so I'm not worried about them  :P

More as I think of them.

Wow, great ideas!
Janine Dee

« #187 : November 14, 2011, 08:39:35 AM »

Bumping for inazuma.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #188 : November 16, 2011, 10:02:02 AM »

Another FFF idea.

F#1 is laying on her back with her legs spread.

F#2 is straddling #1 at the hips.

1&2 can kiss, caress, lay on top of each other... cowgirl could be strip mined for actions, just keeping in mind the strap on wouldn't be there to be ridden.

It would be on F#3 who will be between the other F's spread legs and able to slide the shaft from one pussy to the other.

Yes it could be opted for others, but it's my idea so I want it first.  :P

I also think the angle is off for anal penetration as #1 would be too low, and #2 would be too high.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear
: 3856

« #189 : November 16, 2011, 12:08:29 PM »

Which you should Janine...
 Along a similar idea..  your thoughts about a Lick me quick pose (current in the MF)  with the top girl straddling,... perhaps legs hooked under her partner...with the 3rd kneeling on the floor with her toy... able to use it or her lips in an easier fashion?

Janine Dee

« #190 : November 16, 2011, 05:29:50 PM »

That would work wonderfully as well... not to mention being complimentary in their coding so they would be easily developed around each other.

TY Bear.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

inazuma
: 99

« #191 : November 16, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »

how easy would it be to create a double ended dildo pose, all you have to do is get rid of the guy on that threesome pose.

Please! give us more poses!
Adera
: 3047

« #192 : November 17, 2011, 02:39:30 AM »

There is an double ended dildo pose for FF. I don't think Janine was thinking of there being a guy in the 3some pose she suggested but sure it could be an MFF pose as well.

I agree that anal would be tricky when angled like that, the girl on the bottom would have to have her butt on a pillow to raise it and the girl fucking with a strap on would have to half stand to fuck F#2
inazuma
: 99

« #193 : November 17, 2011, 02:48:24 AM »

im confuses >.< ff and mf poses are something i know little about, just trying to engage in other topics  :-X either way Janine right about having more FF poses, Achat would really benefit from having more lesbian users who are, from my personal experiences and opinions, some of the nicest and most open people out there  ;D

Please! give us more poses!
hentaiboy69
: 7883

« #194 : November 17, 2011, 03:04:25 AM »

Well, Adera, u can be surprised buy a video i watch some years ago about an FFF 3some whit two double head dildo and they use no pillow, trust me!

http://xhamster.com/movies/401529/double_dildo.html

: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15  
« previous next »
: