*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3 ... 15
: FF (and maybe some FFF) position suggestions.  ( 106443 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« : October 23, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »

-Tribadism, both grinding and with a double headed dildo. In this position both women would be on their backs either braced on their hands or elbows (which could be a way of giving options in the position). In this position they could also have the options of rubbing their own breasts and clit or their partners.

-If the double headed dildo would be implemented both women could be on all fours with the toy between them and they push back into it. With both being able to play with their breasts and clits.

-The the double header has the third person option of the woman on the pivot point.

-Mutual fingering could be several different positions with one sitting side by side with one using their left and the other using their right on their partner. This would also allow a version with the women laying on their backs with their hands in similar positions,as well as a standing position where the women are face to face and able to use either hand on each other. In all three positions the women could also have options of playing with their breasts, and in the standing they could also play with their partners.

-Kneeling oral could have one girl standing with the other kneeling between her legs while a second version could have the receiver sitting while the giver again kneels. A laying down version of this would also be wonderful. The bent of the table pose could also have a woman kneeling between her legs.

-There could also be a purely giving fingering where a giver would simply focus on her partner who could be standing, sitting, bent of a table or laying down. Positions that could ALL also have dildo using versions.

-If you implement other toys like pocket rockets or vibrating bullets that would open a whole other range of ideas, but I'll leave that as a first step.

And yes these also could have FS or even FM variations... but they've gotten theirs as of late so I'm not worried about them  :P

More as I think of them.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #1 : October 23, 2010, 12:23:20 PM »

Couple MF poses adaptive to FF:

Licking from behind...(surprised this had not been used yet or did I miss something?)
Spoons (with strap-on)

Janine Dee

« #2 : October 23, 2010, 12:30:39 PM »

I didn't think of the Spoons, but I had thought of the Licking from Behind for a conversion.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #3 : October 23, 2010, 12:51:33 PM »

I have thought conversions would be so much easier to implement then outright new poses,...did not bother to check does licking from behind exist for the SF group?

Janine Dee

« #4 : October 23, 2010, 12:52:32 PM »

I don't think so, but I'll leave that to Adera to confirm or deny.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera
: 3047

« #5 : October 23, 2010, 01:53:53 PM »

No, not if the female can't lick me in the last pose that is. I don't know all that the female can in that pose yet.
Janine Dee

« #6 : October 23, 2010, 02:11:52 PM »

But it is available?

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #7 : October 23, 2010, 02:14:39 PM »

Is that a pose, then no. I can lick from behind in the doggystyle pose.
Janine Dee

« #8 : October 23, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »

Yeah, we were talking about the FM licking from behind pose. So there's another way it could be implemented, but again this is for FF.  :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Adera

« #9 : October 23, 2010, 02:49:53 PM »

I think a pose like that would be good to both give and receive in, atleast in my case.
Janine Dee

« #10 : October 25, 2010, 05:02:18 PM »

For a FFF you could have the two women standing, kissing, caressing each other with a third on her knees fingering one and licking the other, or fingering both.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Bear

« #11 : October 29, 2010, 11:41:39 AM »

and the deep impact,...forced doggy are adaptable to the ff with a dildo,...whether they appeal is the question...

Janine Dee

« #12 : October 29, 2010, 12:22:37 PM »

Hey, I bought that silly strap on sucking just so I could have it if it was wanted at some point... they put it out I'll buy it. That's not the part of the equation that's having the trouble.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Shianna
: 102

« #13 : October 29, 2010, 01:49:38 PM »

In the behind fuck pose for FS girls can lick us  :P

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Janine Dee

« #14 : October 29, 2010, 02:32:19 PM »

Understood Hon, here however it's all about brainstorming FF. You ladies have had two new positions recently. :P

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: [1] 2 3 ... 15  
« previous next »
: