*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Give a new girl time to get her "hairs" done.
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3
: Give a new girl time to get her "hairs" done.  ( 18757 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #15 : October 25, 2010, 02:33:24 AM »

Actually, this could also be a good place to tell you that you may log on to find friend requests from people you don't remember talking to. It's not that you forgot talking to them, it's that some seem to just go through the offline lists and send the requests. It baffles me why people would spend their time on such a project, but there you go.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #16 : October 25, 2010, 03:32:41 AM »

I thought they just sent it while I was busy online and then I would see it next time, still never heard of most people requesting to be friends with me.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : October 25, 2010, 04:44:23 AM »

Maybe I read it wrong, but either way people I've never talked to have sent me friend requests out of the blue without anything resembling an explanation.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #18 : October 25, 2010, 05:31:57 AM »

K, Ummm when the hell did you single me out for that?  I could care less if I pissed them off, obviously they are doing something WRG if I have to tell them off, lol. :P ::) ;D

Yeah get mad invites for friendship and I NEVER talked to them.  There are a few that will send a message with the invite saying, "Hello, I would like to talk and get to know you better.  Maybe we can get together sometime."  So I'll send a message, talk first then friendship.  I just hate adding someone I never talked to(no matter how nice there message is) and find out they are dicks later. :-\
Adera

« #19 : October 25, 2010, 05:44:24 AM »

I did some mistakes in the beginning and added some. If you add them they will most likely ask you to a room and add the word "friend" all the time, its like they're trying to push you by the fact that you have in fact accepted their friendship.

Leaning back I wait for bobblers reply to sinnnns last post. Its so fun to watch you bicker abit :P
bobbler

« #20 : October 25, 2010, 06:19:25 AM »

in my first post in this thread  ::) come out of that drunken stupor...if you can  :P

yes i know you could care less, that's why you have so few friends here  :P  :P you and your confrontational personality  :D

(how's that adera?  :) )
sinnnn
: 1379

« #21 : October 25, 2010, 06:31:44 AM »

WOW, that was so cruel.  You cut deep Bob :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
Adera

« #22 : October 25, 2010, 06:32:42 AM »

@bobbler: Your so in trouble now, I shouldn't have said anything.

@sinnnn: *hug*
« : October 25, 2010, 06:36:40 AM Adera »
bobbler

« #23 : October 25, 2010, 07:01:18 AM »

oh stop with the fake tears...i know you better than that

:-*
TightFit74
: 2415

« #24 : October 25, 2010, 07:56:40 AM »

Maybe Sinnn"n and Bobbler should start a new thread: "How we bash eachother and still like eachother more...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #25 : October 25, 2010, 08:24:37 AM »

Foreplay... ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #26 : October 25, 2010, 08:36:22 AM »

T bring it back to topic (sorry sinnnn & bobbler, but you have to start your own "old couple thread" :D)

There are free members looking for a relationship with premium members. I also get them; I believe, they hope to get money (gifts) and of course they are searching for a member with all poses & possibilities.
It's better to deny this at once. I'm not sure, but even some of my "friends" are totally unknown to me.

bobbler

« #27 : October 25, 2010, 10:56:06 AM »

group hug
*put my arms around your shoulders, giving sinnn a kiss on the right cheek  :-* and adera a kiss on the left  :-* *
Kiara_Conach
: 6

« #28 : October 25, 2010, 11:03:19 AM »

joins in too  asking " where is my kiss ? "  and lifts her chin up in expectations.   ;)
bobbler

« #29 : October 25, 2010, 02:33:34 PM »

well...i know you're not into girls, and you are into older guys, and since i'm too young for you...who exactly would you like to kiss you?  ;)
: 1 [2] 3  
« previous next »
: