*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  More Club Dress(rolls eyes)
« previous next »
: [1]
: More Club Dress(rolls eyes)  ( 5747 )
sinnnn
: 1379

« : October 28, 2010, 06:24:29 AM »

Ummm I really don't go to the club THAT much.  Was looking forward to some Halloween outfits.  Something other than more club wear.  Yes I know guys THINK women are clothes horses, but we are not. 

Still waiting on the kilts(for both sexes( ;D)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #1 : October 28, 2010, 07:55:21 AM »

*sits, shaking head in upmost surprise* You girls are NOT clothes horses?  ;D Just kidding. There's one dress that looks very nice, the blue one in the middle. The others... moah, not too much to my taste. When will there be clubwear for men so we don't embarrasse ourselves when going out with our girls?

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera
: 3047

« #2 : October 28, 2010, 09:00:59 AM »

The red and white one are abit over the top for a club (atleast around here), I rather wear them to bed when I'm about to have some fun.

The navy style dress is quite nice but I'd like a soldier then. :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : October 28, 2010, 10:59:11 AM »

It's the strangest thing... I have the stinging sensation that feels like I was just slapped right across the face...

Anyway onto to the dresses just another case of buy it once in one color, and again for another, with a price tag in the 100-150 range... sorry, 99-149.

I'll stick with my fetish gear, or the lace dress I will admit I did like, or that black one with gold bands released at the same time that a certain special someone everyone here could easily guess liked.

I just didn't see a single one there that I wanted to buy, even disregarding the other issue.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #4 : October 28, 2010, 11:17:25 AM »

I wonder who you could mean ::) :P.

With darker skin the gold one would look nice, I got the blue one and its quite nice.
Lover
: 10350

« #5 : October 29, 2010, 02:55:39 AM »

The blue one in the middle is very sexy. Both on the left side look a bit like beach wear.

Bear
: 3856

« #6 : October 29, 2010, 11:36:32 AM »

Left one's,..maybe something worn in a tropic outdoor club....bar on the beach,...tiki lanterns, sense the sound and smell of surf and coconut oil as I look at those.

mmm,...cabana wear

Adera

« #7 : October 30, 2010, 07:24:06 AM »

The bare breasted ones where quite high in the back (got the red one), but then I can show off my panties :P.
: [1]  
« previous next »
: