*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Only paid positions
« previous next »
: [1]
: Only paid positions  ( 7652 )
DebbyCross
: 4

« : November 15, 2010, 01:21:02 PM »

I can't select any of the free sex positions in the room.Only the ones I paid for or my partner paid for.This makes playing very limited.
Please help me
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : November 15, 2010, 01:28:04 PM »

I think the free poses your referring too are just free with the robots.
DebbyCross

« #2 : November 15, 2010, 01:52:29 PM »

Even with the robots I can't do them.And I don't think you have to buy missionary and doggy.And if I look in the shop, I can't even find them so there must be something wrong.
Adera

« #3 : November 15, 2010, 01:55:23 PM »

I don't know really, I'm a shemale and we have no free poses :-\.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : November 15, 2010, 03:52:37 PM »

Hi Debby,
welcome to Achat and welcome to the forum. Since you are a shemale, just like Adera said, there are no available free positions. The ones that are free, are Male-Female positions. Maybe one day they'll decide to add one, as they might add an FF free pose, but do far the development team aims for the biggest group of customers, (bi-) males and females.

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Adera

« #5 : November 15, 2010, 04:28:47 PM »

Tight, is she a shemale too?
TightFit74

« #6 : November 15, 2010, 04:36:30 PM »

Acoording to her profile in the game and the members section, yes  ;). Correct me if I'm wrong Debby.

DebbyCross

« #7 : November 16, 2010, 07:09:58 AM »

Then they should make the positions for male/female available for shemales.Cause now the possibilitys for shemales are very limited.
I only have one position to get fucked and its not even a free one.Lucky me that I bought it or the action would be very boring.
Now I'm thinking about changing my ingame character to female, but then i would get reactions from people who want a female and it would feel dishonest.
TightFit74

« #8 : November 16, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »

I understand your concern Debby. And I agree they should make free poses available for all genders. On the other hand, this game is to make money, so you can'really blame them for not having them available yet. Since the main volume of the game consiste of (bi-) male sna dfemales, they focus ont hem.

Lover
: 10350

« #9 : November 16, 2010, 03:13:42 PM »

Welcome Debby :D

You can't change your gender. Of course you can start a new character, but then all your purchased items are lost and your A$, too.

And they don't give you free F/M poses - why should they do it for Shemales? They don't give Males the FF positions and homo girls don't get the FM poses, too. Think about, if you were a homo girl what would you think if they give you free male poses?

DebbyCross

« #10 : November 17, 2010, 01:06:32 AM »

I'm not telling that I want all the positions free.But now a shemale doesn't have any free positions.And the ones we can buy are fairly limited.But I hope that will be solved in a later version when the programmers have some time  ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #11 : November 17, 2010, 01:40:07 AM »

I understood your wish for more positions/actions. I also am sure you will get them. I bet you will get three or four new ones until the end of the year!

TightFit74

« #12 : November 17, 2010, 01:48:09 AM »

They won't be free, but they will expand your possibilities in the games.

: [1]  
« previous next »
: