*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Support
| |-+  Got any problems running AChat? (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Problem with the bottom side of the application
« previous next »
: [1]
: Problem with the bottom side of the application  ( 4063 )
FxmaN
: 10

« : November 06, 2010, 07:43:02 PM »

Hello,
Whenever i move my mouse to the bottom end of the application,(No matter in partner search window or character editor window) My mouse cursor starts to stop and move.
its like stopping for a second(like it is freezing for a second) and moving again
So,im having problems with reading the chat history, taking photo of my character, and in whatever function is placed in the bottom side.
Could you please check it for me ?

PS : I have just realized that this problem is not only occurs in the bottom side, it occurs in all far-end sides.
And, i think its because of Widescreen resolutions, like 1280x800 etc.

PS2: its not caused by widescreen resolutions, I've just checked 1024x768, problem still occurs.
« : November 06, 2010, 07:47:56 PM FxmaN »
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : November 07, 2010, 09:32:03 AM »

What do you get - yellow circiling arrows?
Maybe it's your graphic card? Or another program in the background? You also can try to reinstall the software.

FxmaN
: 10

« #2 : November 08, 2010, 05:43:24 AM »

I'm not getting duplicated arrows.
its like , when i move to the far end sides of the screen, the cursor freezes out and runs again.
My graphics card driver is the latest from the Nvidia website.
And I have tried re-installing the software.
My OS is Win7
Thanks for your interest.
Adera
: 3047

« #3 : November 08, 2010, 10:13:30 AM »

It happens for me too at times. I haven't noticed any special behavior, the cursor just freezes at times.
Lover
: 10350

« #4 : November 08, 2010, 10:38:51 AM »

Win7 is not the problem.
When it happnes to me (as to Adera) it's because of my internet connection. That's very seldom. I am using a laptop with a wireless lan connection. But FxmaN has a pattern - unfortunately I don't know another solution.
You re-installed, so you also had a restart of your comp, correct?

: [1]  
« previous next »
: