*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  backgrounds
« previous next »
: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45
: backgrounds  ( 292109 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #570 : June 03, 2011, 05:47:41 PM »

Walking up to the house for my riding lesson, I can see in the garden, noticing a blonde firhure, her head liftef, ;aying in the sun. The bikini complimenting her long legs, slender frame and neck. Wondering if she needs some sun tan, because of her compllexion..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
alstott
: 635

« #571 : June 03, 2011, 06:32:18 PM »

...seeing those two beautys sunbathing and a newbie...only in ridin' horses Tight don't get me wrong...steps toward Sunny...cleans my cowboy hat from the dust...and ask where can a lonesome cowboy get something who cleans his dry throat...somethin' refreshing...wet...i mean...

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Bear
: 3856

« #572 : June 04, 2011, 10:16:43 AM »

:D

the stranger winks... and tips his hat.. then turning quick, his duster flaring out as he swings up into the saddle. The ornery black mustang prances a bit in protest, then settles as they move off in a canter  back  into the woods continuing their search of adventure..

PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #573 : June 04, 2011, 10:37:18 AM »

:D

the stranger winks... and tips his hat.. then turning quick, his duster flaring out as he swings up into the saddle. The ornery black mustang prances a bit in protest, then settles as they move off in a canter  back  into the woods continuing their search of adventure..
*heart melting with longing*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Bear

« #574 : June 04, 2011, 10:46:03 AM »

hmmm... thinking I need to search for my Swedish connection after I catch up on my sleep... 1400 miles of driving in a little over 3 days and the flurry of activity...have left me a bit spent... but too, in need of a Swedish massage...

Adera
: 3047

« #575 : June 04, 2011, 11:15:32 AM »

Oh, that's really far Bear. Mmm would have liked to make you pull over for a quickie against a tree while the traffic can be heard passing by. :P
Bear

« #576 : June 04, 2011, 11:27:54 AM »

@ Adera mmm... can think of a sweet covered bridge where that could have occurred...

alstott

« #577 : June 06, 2011, 11:19:12 PM »

Come on this is a sexual and erotic game why not havin' backgrounds like this

islandsun
: 1597

« #578 : June 07, 2011, 07:32:59 AM »

@alstott   Sunny  points curls her index  finger otwards  alstott , in a follow me gesture . Walking toward the shop . Not knowing how close alstott is tight on my heels , i quickly turn ,as im saying some thing !

Crashing into alstott , he quickly embraces arms around me , leaning down , agressively his lips on mine, tongue parting my lips , exploring ,tasting , hot , wet , savouring !

@Adera  sun bathing ,sits up not realizing , she has no top on ! OH !  sunny ! hehheee! !

My eyes wide open ! blush ! alstott moves his lips to my ear and whispers slowly> now lil ferret about that..... WET ......Drink !!!!

Then my fishing party drives in, sees   Adera , she screams trying to cover her self up !

Fishing party guys cheering her on !

;D

The chocolate one brings back a great memory ! hehehehe Thats all I`M GOING TO SAY ! LOL
islandsun

« #579 : June 08, 2011, 06:22:33 AM »

The paint one would work so well with art studio !
I could see me doing that ! ;D
Canvass spread all around , painted in various stages < with candles light around the room . sky light showing beautiful display of moon and stars !
Bear

« #580 : June 08, 2011, 06:40:09 AM »

mmm an experiment in using  edible paints,... would be very ahem... is interesting and erotic to say the least. (an idea once suggested in the forum and I tried)

I'll have to revisit that idea sometime...

a very good room suggestion though sunny

Adera
: 3047

« #581 : June 08, 2011, 11:23:16 AM »

I quickly put on my bikini top, cheeks flushing when I see the goofy smiles on the guys faces. Looking over at Sunny and alstott, "Oh get a room you two" I say smiling at them.
islandsun

« #582 : June 08, 2011, 05:41:34 PM »

@Adera  thanks the fishing party rebooked for next year !

I guy winked at me and especially the little mermaid ! ;) < sweet pink does it again !

@alstott I mumble under my breath behave your self I have guests ! Damn don`t want them to think it`s afree for all > at my place of business !

Geeze I do have real family for a few days , staying > achat is TABOO ! RIGHT NOW !
TightFit74
: 2415

« #583 : June 08, 2011, 08:09:41 PM »

"Ahum" *knocking on the wood of the door, I peek into the garden, just in time to see Adera pull her bikini up and over her breasts* "Could anyone show me the stables? I'm here for my first riding lesson"

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
alstott

« #584 : June 08, 2011, 08:29:04 PM »

I guess they not only come back again for catchin' some fishes..whispering..i think they hope to have a piece of Adera on their hooks  ::)

Say to Adera not easy to catch this queen of the ocean...I whisper in your ear..i can behave Sunny..but no longer resist to what you've to offer at your special private buffet..i bite softly in your earlap..let you feel my warm breath at your neck..we'll go on later..saying this to you with an tempting sparkling glance in my eyes..as i join the group for some beers...what..the show is over yet Adera ? damn i'm too late...nothin' seen...just the drooling of those guys.

: 1 ... 37 38 [39] 40 41 ... 45  
« previous next »
: