*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Getting REAL PISSED with "owning"
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
: Getting REAL PISSED with "owning"  ( 40344 )
Harley1956
: 42

Ride it like you stole it

« #45 : January 20, 2011, 11:50:02 AM »

*flips through my 8-tracks*

umm...... I found some Barry White.......... *grinz*
Lover
: 10350

« #46 : January 20, 2011, 11:56:27 AM »

Dommed is slang for dominated, am I right?

First of all, here is a wide level of favours and games - and this is good. As long as 2 or 3 people agrre in playing this game. I personally don't have a problem with this. Also there is no problem with making gifts and to wish, this gift is spend for a special thing - a dress, a style... it just should not be a "must", cause this is the opposite of a gift. Same with some positions. But to demand you may not wear this for others, you may not do tisi with others or you are not allowed to room with others is another quality. Though I don't know if this is the case. I just say this in general.

I have a problem with the term "owning". I've mentioned it before, I don't have to repeat. I don't wanna own, I don't wanna be owned and I want to talk and to meet people with an own character- otherwise I could room with Robot all the time.

christinak

« #47 : January 20, 2011, 12:28:01 PM »

Agree with lover.  I like S&M play from time to time, and I prefer to submit.  But once the game is over, I want it to be really over until we decide to pick it up again.  I don't like the idea of not being able to wear something simply because a master bought it for me, or insisted I wear it for him.  That's how I feel about it anyway.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #48 : January 20, 2011, 04:24:20 PM »

People in a relationship have the right to establish bounds on said relationship. A heterosexual man dating a bisexual woman may be fine with her sleeping with other women, but would be absolutely devastated if she slept with another man.

Or a swinging couple may let their partner sleep with whomever they wish as long as they are there, or even just told in advance, but would again be devastated if a condition was broken.

By that same line of thought someone who buys a gift for a lover who doesn't want it used it with anyone but them... I mean in a real relationship if a man bought his woman some lingerie he might only want her to wear it when they are together.

Is that so unreasonable?

On the D/s scale it can be a significant part of training. Some may play certain music in the background, or burn a certain incense, OR wear certain outfits.

It creates a trigger that says "Play Time".

People may remember in a recent clothing thread I mentioned my hip high, black leather lace ups, and even just talking about them had me mentally going Domme (I don't know where it is, but it could even be seen in my tone.) I said right in the thread that those boots took me AWAY from a submissive mindset.

By the same token putting a play collar on a submissive can have their minds going there in a snap.

And it's not just in D/s, for many women putting on sexy lingerie versus day to day cotton undies can have a definite impact on their arousal.

Really D/s is often just about openly addressing those dark little dynamics that every has and everyone uses, but no one talks about.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #49 : January 20, 2011, 06:39:08 PM »

Janine I love the way you explain these things, 8) You say it with such clarity,...

Like your boots I have my black silken lounge pants,...wish they would give us that, frustrating to stand there in black slacks,  but the image is close enough. That alone is enough to trigger the change in my personality,

Carmel I totally agree that tolerance of the divergent play must be made,...that said,..this concept of blanket "ownership" ...the Dom could have just as easily directed all his girls to put bobbler on ignore....the issue would have been solved. Those true to this spirit would have followed order,..the others,...well guess what,..obviously disputing that claim themselves.
« : January 20, 2011, 07:45:00 PM Bear »

islandsun
: 1597

« #50 : January 20, 2011, 06:43:50 PM »

oh NO not the collar  > I can`t breath choke choke  no master please I`ll behave  !!!! hahahahhaa sorry had to do it !  Freedoms just another word   Me and bobby Mc kee   ;D
islandsun
: 1597

« #51 : January 20, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »

ok   sorry  : ) NOT  !!!  Devil made me do  it  !   hahahaa
caramelcups
: 37

« #52 : January 20, 2011, 06:56:19 PM »

Bear you keep calling me Carmel, its Caramel but its cool, you see I am a women of peace so I don't take it personal bb rwl
Bear
: 3856

« #53 : January 20, 2011, 07:44:42 PM »

my apologies Caramelcups...and ty...

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #54 : January 21, 2011, 01:18:42 AM »

I LIKE TITTIES
Lover
: 10350

« #55 : January 21, 2011, 06:20:49 AM »

Janine, you said
...By that same line of thought someone who buys a gift for a lover who doesn't want it used it with anyone but them... I mean in a real relationship if a man bought his woman some lingerie he might only want her to wear it when they are together.

That's the point. In a real relationship it's different to AChat. Of course, if I buy sexy lingerie for my girl she should not just wear it for other boys - as she should not have sex with other boys. If I buy her a nice dress, of course she is allowed to wear it if we go out (or even if she goes out alone or with her girl friends). If you don't want your partner to have virtual sex with other ones, AChat is the wrong place. Or you both have the agreement to meet here for sex, cause you can't meet in real or something similar.

In my opinion if the person who received the gift says "I never gonna wear this for another person" it's ok. This also may be the wish of the big spender, but never a condition.

Janine Dee

« #56 : January 21, 2011, 11:19:10 AM »

Of course, if I buy sexy lingerie for my girl she should not just wear it for other boys - as she should not have sex with other boys.

That's if YOU buy sexy lingerie for YOUR girl. There are plenty of relationships where they are allowed multiple partners... like those examples I quoted in the rest of the post, I meant those as real world examples.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

Janine Dee

« #57 : January 21, 2011, 12:11:35 PM »

I felt that training was becoming it's own topic so I did a... really very long post... on it in my dungeon in the Erotic Fantasies thread.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

sinnnn
: 1379

« #58 : January 25, 2011, 02:45:08 PM »

K, been little off my game but just read this.

I will admit to being "owned" but not here.  I have never wanted nor cared to be "owned" by anyone.  But their are differences in "owning". Before the guy I meet, I kept running into ppl who want to "own" me.  Control my every action, tell me who I can talk to, can't talk to, like I was to be their lil doll(fuck that shit). 

One I found myself feeling cherished, special that something in me submitted. (Pissed me off too).  He is a Dom and the "owning" part is more of a game than anything, he did not force me.  He asked and I choice to.  He sets me NO limits whatsoever, I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want.  Its like I am a flower and can't help but turn to the sun.  Its a relationship, on trust and respect.  When we are in a room, I am his, out of the room and we are like best buds.  The rare times that I do sign on and he is there, he does not order me round at all.  He offers, after I greet him, to tp me where he is at and we talk with the friends he have round him. (Now I am waiting for one special lady to "own" the hell out of me one day  :P :P :-* :-* :-* but I always end up loosing control where she is concerned ;) ;D)

Now the "owing" here are for little boys who want to play in the big boys games but can't.  This "owing" makes them look like they are the shit when they are shit.  Some guys think the more girls you have, makes you more of a man.  "Owing" gives you power.  They abuse, then cherish.

@Lover
Ignore them sweety.  They don't own this game, so they can't dictate how it is to be played.  Next time ask them if they are the creators and if not then go uck off cause your going to play it your way(and however you and your partner decides to play it).
(lil devils advocate here)
In a way relationships are a way of owning someone, if you think about it.  Marriage is samething.  That person is yours, and yours alone.  Yes you share with friends(if your not that obsessive).  But if that person should slepp with another, you would flip out. Is that not a form of owning, that that persons gentiles s yours and yours alone.  Or how bout their love, you want to be the only one in their heart.  You don't want them to love another and leave you, right? "Owning" its all in how you look at it. ;D ;D ;D ;) :-\ :-\ :-\
Janine Dee

« #59 : January 25, 2011, 04:07:12 PM »

;D :P :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :P ;D

And when you get all passionate and out of control I don't want to stop you.  :-* :-* :-*

The key to it, or any other kind of relationship is the communication. Whatever levels you set between you as long as they are set by the two of you.

There ARE submissives who WANT to have the Dominant set all the levels, they call themselves (By CHOICE.) slaves. They are fairly rare, more often it's just a submissive who thinks the term sounds hot and leaps before they look, BUT there are those who make that choice. Sometimes just with a woeful lack of information.

What should be restated however is that unless were talking human trafficking there is still that element of choice, no matter how well or poorly contemplated.

Bathed in moonlight
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul

: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6  
« previous next »
: