*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Skin to Skin Discussion (Not complaints, but attention Dev Team.)
« previous next »
: 1 [2]
: Skin to Skin Discussion (Not complaints, but attention Dev Team.)  ( 12683 )
PattyR
: 24

i'll throw in my two cents worth......we just want to improve the whole fantasy.  Adding more touching, cuddling, sitting on the bed (so we can talk, rather than stand there), me being able to have a scene to sensually remove my clothing for my partner, or for that matter, being able to remove our clothing in all the scenes (one article at a time!)....in a way we can control, all add to the overall experience.  The Achat team still should understand, we want control of these things, thru Action buttons on the right side of the screen.....or more thought given to all the in-between potential scenes, going into the sex act, or after the lovemaking.  I think they need to think about adding some good fetish scenes...after all, in our profile, fetish is one of the things we can select as one of our traits, but there are no fetish scenes really available!  Just a scene with one of the partners tied to the bed, for example, would add immensley to the fantasy.  I hope the AChat team sees that we all just want to improve the playability of the game!  And, we all applaude what they've accomplished so far!
Bear
: 3856

I would love to give a good strip show. ;) :P

Girl you have that pole and stripping locked in the brain of single minded purpose...

Adera
: 3047

Ehehehe :P
Bear

Not that I would complain mind you ::)

Trekmanalpha
: 114

Fortune Favors the Bold...

MSN Messenger - trekmanalpha@hotmail.com

i'll throw in my two cents worth......we just want to improve the whole fantasy.  Adding more touching, cuddling, sitting on the bed (so we can talk, rather than stand there), me being able to have a scene to sensually remove my clothing for my partner, or for that matter, being able to remove our clothing in all the scenes (one article at a time!)....in a way we can control, all add to the overall experience.  The Achat team still should understand, we want control of these things, thru Action buttons on the right side of the screen.....or more thought given to all the in-between potential scenes, going into the sex act, or after the lovemaking.  I think they need to think about adding some good fetish scenes...after all, in our profile, fetish is one of the things we can select as one of our traits, but there are no fetish scenes really available!  Just a scene with one of the partners tied to the bed, for example, would add immensley to the fantasy.  I hope the AChat team sees that we all just want to improve the playability of the game!  And, we all applaude what they've accomplished so far!

Totally Agreed.

Looking...

Where are all the wonderful, romantic, loving, caring, dedicated, loyal, sensual, vocal, long hair'd, well dressed, beautiful, sexy women at?

Cause It'd be an honor to have you on my arm... forever.
Zinah
: 167

Glad I found this post as this factor has been challenging to me and only my second day!  So we have the talk in street clothes show me how you feel thing.  Why is it, I can't initiate a deep kiss (I'm the fem)  Why can't my partner fondle my breasts or tweak my nipples *through* my clothes?  Why can I reach out and rub his crotch etc... 

Clothed Foreplay:

Male's get:  deep kiss, fondle her breasts, tweak her nipples, rub her crotch, grope her ass, stroke her back, nuzzle neck/hickey
Females get:  deep kiss, stroke his chest, tease his nipples, rub his crotch, straddle his hips, nuzzle neck/hickey and grind.  ;)

Should happen in a couch, seriously, it's a game for fucking, I get it, but at least a chair to sit in for the warming up parts, yes?

UNclothed foreplay can include all of those plus, jerk him off, finger her so the foreplay section on the bed?  It needs all of those. 

Yes, yes, wishes and fishes, but a girl can hope! ;)
Bear

Zinah the threads are full of such hopes,..and I think you did a nice job of designating actions you would like added.
« : February 07, 2011, 09:08:34 AM Bear »

Janine Dee
: 2541

FF doesn't even HAVE clothed foreplay yet. So my heart can't quite bleed.  :P

Reasonable enough requests though.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
islandsun
: 1597

@ Adera    Tech team ! Give the girl her pole  !   p.s sent one my way too ! sounds like fun ! You know they have pole dancing classes ! Think I`ll get the CD . High heels great for the leggs !
Adera
: 3047

Yeah a pole would be so much fun in a room. Dance for a guy really sexy for a while, then walk towards him and give him a lap dance. While lap dancing I'm dancing closer and closer until I'm practically sitting on him dancing slowly, looking at him with hungry eyes and my hands running all over his body.

Sunny, high heels is a must if you want to make a really good dance. :P

Pole dancing on the profile would be nice too but I think that would be a bit much, I wouldn't really be able to blame the guys for their comments then. :P
islandsun
: 1597

@Adera  Most  likely the guys would be back to offering money !   ::)
: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
: