*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4
: Shemale suggestions  ( 32900 )
Adera
: 3047

« #15 : February 18, 2011, 04:55:40 PM »

Okay, I wonder if they are fun... are they Janine?
Adera

« #16 : February 20, 2011, 11:45:23 AM »

@Ardeur: Btw I wouldn't say I have something extra since I'm missing one part but its nice of you to say that. :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #17 : February 20, 2011, 12:23:09 PM »

Sorry, I remember seeing this late one night and thinking I would get to it in the morning, and then forgetting all about it.

I like mine, I feel more attached to my partner then when just wearing a harness, I know even when it was just a harness I liked the one with the backward protrusion as well, because if we're going to use toys I like them either small like my beloved pocket rocket on her clit, or somehow connecting us.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #18 : February 20, 2011, 12:41:03 PM »

That sounds good, maybe I should order one now. :P
Shianna
: 102

« #19 : March 09, 2011, 05:36:24 AM »

Hey Adera, I tried this in RL with another shemale, while she was on me I gave her a footjob from behind. I didn't think I could do that  ;D

Note: Would love to see this in Achat

Sexual experience can only be gained mutually.

Doesn't matter who gives and receives as long as they both enjoy it.
Mistress_N
: 15

« #20 : March 09, 2011, 05:52:04 AM »

I totally agree with this trhead and the nce exposition that Adera has done.

I see no reasons for differences between sex with female when we act as guy. And also we need more poses SS.
Adera

« #21 : March 09, 2011, 06:57:31 AM »

@Shianna: How was she on you, was she sitting on your cock while you gave her a footjob? :o  I think I can figure out how that would work but I've never tried it. Hmm btw... now you've got me interested in a kinky shemale footjob pose now... bad girl. ;D :-*

@Mistress_N: Yeah far too few SS poses. For me I'd like some really hot, passionate and kinky poses but I imagine you as a mistress would like more dom/sub poses which I wouldn't say no too either. :P

I was just thinking of a spooning pose for SS, FS and FF but it wouldn't be penetration in it. Well penetration could be an option but I was thinking more of an teasing pose with licking, sucking, nibbling and generally playing with your partner with fingers and mouth... mostly because its so much fun irl :P. The girl in front would get to enjoy the attentions of the one behind mostly but she could respond in various ways like pushing her ass back against her partner, suck and lick fingers and a gasp that really shows would be nice. :P
Shianna

« #22 : March 09, 2011, 10:53:41 AM »

@Adera Yeah, she was sitting on my cock, I reached my legs over her's and gave her cock a good jerking  :P :-*

It's what I do  :-*
« : March 09, 2011, 10:57:45 AM Shianna »

Adera

« #23 : March 09, 2011, 11:35:29 AM »

@Shianna: Mmm you could do that to me anytime... though I'm afraid you would have me cumming in no time. :P :-*
Shianna

« #24 : March 09, 2011, 01:36:05 PM »

@Adera: Anytime you want hun  ;D

Mmath
: 6

« #25 : March 28, 2011, 08:31:12 AM »

I'm with you ladies, shemales should be able to use any of the poses ff have with strapon, or any pose mf have. Some for group.
Actually (and logically) shemales should be the (third) kind with the highest number of poses and outfits and i guess most of the poses with an anal option can technically be turned to a shemale option quite easily. :P
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #26 : March 30, 2011, 09:46:17 AM »

Actually (and logically) shemales should be the (third) kind with the highest number of poses and outfits and i guess most of the poses with an anal option can technically be turned to a shemale option quite easily. :P
Finally someone that gets it, thx Mmath. Drop by anytime, i owe u one ;)

Hi *blushin*
errr....wanna take the opurtunity to say hello to u people and thx the devs 4 a great game.... tht could be a whole lot more, lol. im guessin thts why were here *giggles* Personally i d love to have pubic hair, like the guys and girls, natural or trimmed. Im feelin a lil discriminated here. I also belive many clothes tht women can wear during sex could also be worn by a shemale, dont u? I prefer skin ;) but u know, a change would be nice. When it comes to poses much has been said but pls, give me proper fs, ms blowjobs like the guys have and for gods sake some poses in between dancin/ cuddlin in bed vs fuckin/ suckin. i dont know about u but i take my time going from 0-100, lol.

My biggest dissapointment is tht all poses starts in the middle of the action like fuckin and suckin. pls give us somethin like a "startpose" for all poses where we can lube up our partner, touch them, masturbate a lil etc etc. Like the pose where the female sucks the shemale, start tht neutral instead and from there go to lickin the tip, blowin it or whatever. Same thing with all fuckinposes. Take doggiestyle: add a lickpose, masturbate, touchin my partner etc.

Finally,  a woman has some 80 poses in all (not counting groups). Men have 77 and shemales..... 47 :( R u guys gonna let me get a pricereduction to compensate for this, say like 40% off all clothes, accessories and memberships? Just suggesting  ::) Thx all 4 listenin and feel free to drop by anytime, who knows?  :-* *giggles*

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera

« #27 : March 30, 2011, 10:30:13 AM »

@PseRamesses: Hej älskling och välkommen till forumet. Det är riktigt kul att få dina åsikter här också... sen kanske jag kan flörta lite med dig här också sötnos. ;) :P :-*

I want an in-between pose too, the startpose idea has been presented before but we don't have it yet so we should nag on them a bit. :P

What kind of blowjob where you thinking about? A blowjob where we receive like the MS blowjob where we stand on our knees before the guy... but the other way around then?

I want to be able to wear some of the clothes females can wear during sex as well, like the really short mini skirts that they can have on. Hmm though I guess the reason for this might be that our cocks will go through the skirts, but couldn't they like... make it so that a skirt is cutely lifted by our cocks? :P

About the price reduction... I'd guess the females would be very upset if we got a price reduction on clothes and accessories. ;D :P
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #28 : March 30, 2011, 05:00:01 PM »

That, and those numbers are based on a bisexual. As a gay woman I know I don't have 77 options available to me.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #29 : March 31, 2011, 02:14:10 AM »

@Adera, hej älskling  :-*
Basically i want the same BJ options as men, women have: standing/ kneeling and sitting/kneeling for s-f, s-m and m-s.

@Janine Dee,
sorry honey for not including tht number, nor the gay number too. i guess u have the same dilemma? It would be great to have some stats on how many players in each category there are.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
: 1 [2] 3 4  
« previous next »
: