*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Shemale suggestions
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4]
: Shemale suggestions  ( 32857 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #45 : July 24, 2011, 10:58:16 AM »

chiming in.. knowing first hand how little poses there are, this should be adressed asap

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
PseRamesses
: 316

me? a lil fuzzy rabbit and a carnivour of lust ;)

« #46 : July 24, 2011, 08:52:29 PM »

I especially want to point out that more MS poses in which I can receive in is something I really want. :)
couldnt agree with u more sweetie. more traditional "female" poses when in play with men is urgently needed.

Imagination - the most powerful aphrodisiac in existance
Adera
: 3047

« #47 : July 25, 2011, 12:37:17 PM »

More SS poses is definitely needed as well but somehow I don't see that coming when they don't even convert the SF pose where we ride a females strap-on. :-\
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #48 : July 25, 2011, 02:38:04 PM »

More SS poses is definitely needed as well but somehow I don't see that coming when they don't even convert the SF pose where we ride a females strap-on. :-\
it seems like they just missed it
Bear
: 3856

« #49 : July 27, 2011, 10:00:04 AM »

Recipient poses for the shemales are indeed lacking...I always considered that odd.

Adera

« #50 : July 27, 2011, 11:12:24 AM »

At least for those of us that would enjoy those poses. ;) :P

Some have referred to me as a fem shemale and I guess that's a quite good label for me.
Adera

« #51 : October 22, 2011, 02:09:28 PM »

Thought I'd bump this thread since I feel that there are some things that really should be worked on.

I for one think that we're really lacking in poses in which shemales can receive in, mostly in poses with men but also with other shemales.

What I want the most in MS poses is a missionary pose and a doggy style pose... I feel that those two could be a good start.

With other shemales the FS pose where we ride her strap on would be a good start to convert though there are some other naughty things I'd like... like a double dildo pose.
Keiko

Independent Fashion Designer

« #52 : October 22, 2011, 11:37:35 PM »

I think it's great that you bumped this topic back up, Adera. Out of curiosity, I created a shemale character to see what AChat had to offer you and you're right, they are a bit lacking on the receiving end for shemales. It's leaning more towards the dominant side of that gender, but the developers are forgetting that a large majority of shemales have a strong feminine personality like you, Adera, and they need to cater to your needs. Lets hope they take notice and bring a bit more balance to your poses :)
« : October 22, 2011, 11:41:57 PM Keiko »

Adera

« #53 : October 23, 2011, 06:02:49 AM »

Thank you Keiko. :-*

If I where to choose one MS pose that I want first it would be a simple missionary pose... so I can look at him and wrap my legs around him. :P

A missionary pose would be good for SS as well but I also want a dildo pose a lot.
Keiko

Independent Fashion Designer

« #54 : October 23, 2011, 12:50:09 PM »

That would be a good pose to start with. I'm sure you'd be satisfied with any shemale receiving MS pose that is a bit more sensual with eye contact. I think even if "Flexy Girl" was tweaked, it could offer some unique animations for shemales. I do like the eye contact in that one too.  ;D

Adera

« #55 : October 23, 2011, 02:24:03 PM »

Oh, it's so hot when you can look him in the eyes while he fucks you, his hot hard rod pumping my ass, the pleasure building more and more as I feel him stretch me and rub against my prostate. I run my hands all over his hard manly body feeling his muscles rippling under his skin from the exercise.

I urge him on, pushing back, squeezing but then... the pleasure overcomes me and my dick starts spurting all over myself, my ass squeezing him tight while I trash around on the bed under him in the throes of my orgasm. Then finally with a few more strong strokes he pushes deep inside of me, starts to come and god... do I love that. *sigh* :P

Oops, gave myself a bit more visual images than intended. :D
« : October 23, 2011, 02:25:53 PM Adera »
Isabelly
: 7

« #56 : October 25, 2011, 06:09:33 AM »

I salute you for making this thread!
I don't got any ideas of clothing yet, but I'll promise to reply with ideas if anything pop up. I do believe in more to choose from no matter what gender - it's about the induvidual.

Keep it up!
: 1 2 3 [4]  
« previous next »
: