*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  BI or STRAIGHT..... MAKE UP YOUR MIND !
« previous next »
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
: BI or STRAIGHT..... MAKE UP YOUR MIND !  ( 49600 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #60 : January 28, 2011, 06:13:17 PM »

That was always my problem. It SOUNDS wonderful, roomful of girls. The problem was those girls kept inviting boys over, and by the time I knew why I never got the reason why I knew not to explain i didn't get the reason why.  :P

All that said camping or sleepover you can always share my sleeping bag Sinnnn, and any bodily fluids will occur because of your talented tongue and equally skilled fingers.   :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera
: 3047

« #61 : January 28, 2011, 07:28:19 PM »

We can have fun with the boys some other time, its not like I can't invite one home some other time. ;)

I'm going to bring a silly big dildo, its about as thick as my thigh and no you can't get it in you... fun looking at though.
« : January 28, 2011, 10:33:05 PM Adera »
Adera

« #62 : January 28, 2011, 08:19:37 PM »

How about two really big beds or something?
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #63 : January 29, 2011, 08:10:40 AM »

So IS this something we want to do?

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Adera

« #64 : January 29, 2011, 09:29:16 AM »

Yes I want to, jumping onto the bed bouncing around giggling. At least while we think of what to do in the fantasy for everyone, we need a good idea for that one.

I think I'll get to see Janines Weak Spots 101 wide eyed and hugging a pillow to my chest. ::)

I'll have to shop for a pyjamas, I'm usually just sleeping in panties and a nighty and if its too warm I loose the nighty.
« : January 29, 2011, 09:48:23 AM Adera »
christinak

« #65 : January 29, 2011, 10:02:14 AM »

I sure hope its kind of cold.  COMFY FLANNEL JAMMIES!!   :D
knickerless
: 10

ICQ Messenger - 489519085 MSN Messenger - knickerless_spacegirl@hotmail.com
« #66 : January 29, 2011, 04:07:07 PM »

My profile clearly states that I am hetero (which I am in real life as well as here) but I get invited aby at least a dozen females every day. Hopefully, I will soon run out of females because I simply add them all to my ignore list.
Adera

« #67 : January 29, 2011, 04:37:46 PM »

Cold invites are no fun at all. Knickerless, I hope you don't ignore the girls that just want to chat with you.
Bear
: 3856

« #68 : January 29, 2011, 04:50:45 PM »

Well the guys can start their own thread while the girls are away, down at the saloonl shooting billiards,...knickerless you are welcome to join us.  ;)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #69 : January 29, 2011, 05:26:24 PM »

Shooting pool, playing darts, poker...  I am game... a nice waitress in a short skirt, tending to all out needs... ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
sinnnn
: 1379

« #70 : January 29, 2011, 07:10:11 PM »

Hey I vote for the sleep-over.  No Guys Allowed-Enter at your own Risk

So just got to know how to start it.

Honestly know one really pays attention to your preferences.  I have put on my profile gay, hoping it would cut down on the guys-Hell No.  Was hetero for awhile-still got hits from different sexes.  I was just hoping to cut down on the hits.  That dream so was not a realistic one.   :P :P :P
Adera

« #71 : January 29, 2011, 07:50:38 PM »

I want to have the pyjama party, looking forward to the girl time. I was thinking I could have a pyjama with shorts and a tank top... could take pyjama pants also. Sinnnn, I don't want to start it... I want to arrive. :D

Pool is fun if I can cheat with a really tight, short, figure hugging dress and a pair of really high heels. Sit on the edge of the table chalking the stick so the guy shooting has my butt in his line of sight. When I shoot I bend over sexily, my dress riding up, my breasts almost falling out from it, take my time, brush my hair from my face and pout my mouth as I'm aiming. I tend to get the advantage then. :P
Lover
: 10350

« #72 : January 30, 2011, 04:34:20 PM »

Bear, where is the saloon? Tell me time and place and I'll be there. I am a gamer like Tight (think he meant gamer and not game ;) )

Sorry Adera, no pool for you - you are at the pyjama party :P

Bear
: 3856

« #73 : January 31, 2011, 03:46:51 PM »

FYI Lover,...Tight used it correctly...to say "I am game" is to mean "I am willing to participate", your use of "gamer " is like saying "I am a player", both correct of intent... :)
and so concludes today's English lesson, unless some one wants to mess with the teacher... :P

Adera

« #74 : January 31, 2011, 05:22:23 PM »

Sitting in the front seat sucking on my pencil in my far to short skirt, whispering to Christina "I heard him say he was a player" then giggling. As Bears eyes turn to me I look at him with innocence.
: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8  
« previous next »
: