*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Poll: Outside sex
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11
: Outdoor sex?
Yes, but only in private   -6 (8.1%)
Yes, private and public places   -67 (90.5%)
No   -1 (1.4%)
: 69

: Poll: Outside sex  ( 72019 )
TightFit74
: 2415

« #45 : February 06, 2011, 05:37:59 PM »

@ Sunny I usually go out to the woods to pick mushrooms, but would rather find a nymph with a cowboy hat...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #46 : February 06, 2011, 05:48:28 PM »

@sunny....*I close my eyes, lose myself to a swarm of memories,...grinning as I nod*

Still have a few unfilled spots I've visited,...those will probably have to be fantasized,..one..I know...highly unlikely to have ever been considered by anyone in Achat. That one remains a secret until I find someone appreciative of the possibility of the adventure.

islandsun
: 1597

« #47 : February 06, 2011, 06:30:22 PM »

@ Tight   :D I do hunt wild mushrooms > an older woman Islander show`d me !  shaggy main, puff balls , and morals   ;D and I` m a multi orgasmner !    W coewboy hat ! ;)
islandsun

« #48 : February 06, 2011, 06:36:29 PM »

@ Bear   > MAN = have me curious !  seeing you closing your eyes thinking about that ! Heart is speeding up a bit   >WINK > I`M SMILING  ! :D
Bear

« #49 : February 06, 2011, 08:26:24 PM »

Sunny you are always smiling ;)
About time the dude ranch manager takes a recreational ride :P

TightFit74

« #50 : February 07, 2011, 02:19:32 AM »

@ Sunny I'll be on the look-out next time I'm roaming the woods for mushrooms... a cowboy hat shouldn't be too hard to spot...

islandsun

« #51 : February 07, 2011, 08:15:07 AM »

GRIN  < I know the woods like the back of my hand !  hiding my trail from a mainlander  , a piece of cake ! circle around , it is I  thats tracking !  You can`t fool a bush baby !    ;D
« : February 07, 2011, 08:17:15 AM islandsun »
islandsun

« #52 : February 07, 2011, 08:18:38 AM »

@Bear    on my black arabian stallion , full gallop ,  I come to abrupt stop in front of bear !  Tipping front of my cowboy hat towards you ! And I say why fantasize ? Why not just do it ! 
« : February 07, 2011, 08:31:59 AM islandsun »
TightFit74

« #53 : February 07, 2011, 09:56:06 AM »

@ Sunny.. an Islander was a Mainlander first.. don't judge the book on its cover..

Bear

« #54 : February 07, 2011, 10:11:03 AM »

I ponder sunny's question, until I feel a nudge at my back...glance back at my big black mustang who had prodded me to answer with his muzzle.

"To answer part of your question, some are places never to be revisited,..moments one will never relive."

I stand,..grasp the geldings harness,..look into his eyes which burn with the same fire which had met mine so many years ago in a round pen when we first met. They speak of independence,..freedom,..a wildness born of the Nevada ranges from where he originated.

"Nor should lost opportunities be regretted,...and as to those others..."

I move to his side,..gathering the reins I swing up into the saddle,..

"Read the last line again,...says it all. Life is to be lived forward, because there are a world full of places,..moments of opportunity, undiscovered."

I wink at you,..then rein the mustang about, as he prances impatiently under me,..my heels prod the mustangs flank,..and his tension uncoils instantly as he leaps forward, bolting towards the mountains carrying us to new adventures.

islandsun

« #55 : February 07, 2011, 01:17:37 PM »

@ Bear               swing  up into the saddle  ! Damn I need help  , unless it`a a pony !  My friend has arabians beautiful animals !  I might be reading betwwen the lines ,  your memories  sound like there was a time and place , when some one special  was around ! 
Bear

« #56 : February 07, 2011, 01:50:38 PM »

@sunny...water long gone under the bridge.

Arabians are beautiful,...but I don't take a Lamborghini out 4 wheeling; I like the physical toughness of my mustang. He was raised and endured those elements I like to go into.

Happy to help you up in the saddle though my hand might linger a bit on certain parts of your body.

happyfriend

« #57 : February 07, 2011, 03:37:27 PM »

All that talk about forest. Brrr... shady with all those trees and tricky roots everywhere !

But a nice little plain, grass under my toes and sunlight covering the place. That could be a place to stop by. :)

And no, I'm not talking about a golf course... :P
islandsun

« #58 : February 07, 2011, 05:10:55 PM »

@ Bear        Gulp *         noticing  the linger of  your hand , bitting my bottom lip ,  trying  real hard not to notice  ! turn my head  back away from you pretending to  check to make sure my winchester30/30 lever was strapped  secure , to my saddle bags  .  I  straighten up look down at bear , eye contact , I give  him my best smile !  Tip the front of my cowboy hat  ! heel,  the flank , and say see you later amigo !  Trotting off towards  the saloon ,damn i need a stiff drink  ! 
Adera
: 3047

« #59 : February 07, 2011, 05:26:37 PM »

@Sunny: You sure its a stiff "drink" you want? :P
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 11  
« previous next »
: