*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Kissing poses?
« previous next »
: [1]
: Kissing poses?  ( 6421 )
dbltrouble
: 12

« : January 30, 2011, 11:31:15 AM »

Hi  all as you all can see i am quite new on these fourms so i am very sorry if im quite noobish. ok im sure there has been a disscusion on this matter but i really didnt see it.I am every bit of a shemale and i soooo love it here but what does a girl have to do just to get a decent kissing pose with another SM? It's bad enough that we are limited to begin with but whats wrong with kissing? Yes i do love to kiss as you can tell but would very much like to know how to get them to make one. Or is it really that difficult? ok enough of my babbiling and thank you for your time
Adera
: 3047

« #1 : January 30, 2011, 01:16:20 PM »

Hi welcome forum the forum dbltrouble. :)

Yeah I know, there isn't a single pose in which we can kiss in when we play with each other. I would really want a hot kissing pose. Something like one lying over the other, our dicks mashed between us, nipples touching and kissing hotly. :P

Well a foreplay pose would be great, the females have asked for a FF foreplay pose for a really long time now and if they got one we would probably get the same too. Well they've asked for that for a very long time and nothing has come from it so you shouldn't get you hopes up too high.

We can just hope the A-team will read our wishes here at the forum and like our ideas.
dbltrouble

« #2 : January 30, 2011, 03:30:50 PM »

ahhh i see well one can only hope . And ty so much for the welcome that was sweet
Lover
: 10350

« #3 : January 30, 2011, 04:46:25 PM »

I don't know whatr you have to do to get a kissing pose, but I can tell you, what a girl has to do to get a kiss! Just ask ;)

Welcome dbltrouble  :-*

And please don't babble so much. As you notice, we all just love short and clear statements withoput any phrases, fillers or one word too much ;)

Adera

« #4 : January 30, 2011, 05:39:28 PM »

Don't say that Lover, talking is fun. :D
Lover

« #5 : January 30, 2011, 06:04:42 PM »

Don't say you didn't notice the irony in my words? I'm sad :(

Adera

« #6 : January 30, 2011, 06:14:26 PM »

Of course I did, teasing you. :P
dbltrouble

« #7 : January 31, 2011, 05:21:08 PM »

Well darling as you said...We...  But love it or hate it  that is the way i am   ;)
Lover

« #8 : February 01, 2011, 04:41:37 AM »

Everyone has it's own kind and that's good!

TightFit74
: 2415

« #9 : February 01, 2011, 08:53:05 AM »

Hi dbltrouble, first of all, welcome to the forum.
I can imagine your wish for kissing poses. There are more available between mf and still we are asking for more. The A-team does recognise the forum and occasionally launches something we asked for, but somehow it is never completely to our liking...lol The only thing to do is bring up the subject as often as you can, find people who support you (preferable from the same group) and hope for the best. There has not been a  line to discover in their new uploads, so what will be next, is always a guess...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #10 : February 01, 2011, 11:50:29 AM »

Just thought I'd add my hello as well.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
dbltrouble

« #11 : February 01, 2011, 05:06:13 PM »

Well hello Jainie-smiles-   ............... Yes i understand that M/F are the main money makers here. But i also noticed that lots of the same M/F have alot of desires to do things they never would in real. So my whole point to all of this is why not open it up a lil for other lfestyles  a little more.
 All i want is just to kiss and maybe snuggle my sissy's :(
islandsun
: 1597

« #12 : February 02, 2011, 02:43:00 PM »

@ dbltrouble     ;D  Yes welcome ! 

The forum is a great place for  giving thoughts ,ideas , ok the teasing is fun too !  More the better ! I hear too many complain < and do nothing about it !   And T.G . where all different kinds here ! Other wise just think how boring life would be !  oh ya just call me Sunny ;D
: [1]  
« previous next »
: