*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  What I'd like to see ADDED as poses in the game
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: What I'd like to see ADDED as poses in the game  ( 10613 )
nicefella2
: 10

« : February 01, 2011, 12:17:09 PM »

Goodday,

I would love to see these extra MF poses ( sure they would be hot for others too like MM FF FS SM)

- Bondage pose 1 :   Being tied on a X-cross and be totally submitted to your lover (switchable person)
Lover has access to biting, nibbling, whip, pinching  all nice stuff like that ;) maybe a candle?? lol

- Bondage pose 2 : Being tied with hands hanging from the ceiling.. . .

- Foreplay pose: more clothed foreplay pose, I really like that kissing and 'holding' pose but there can be soo much more to make those hormones ready for battle ;) 
How bout different ways to hold each other, fondle areas when u r holding each other, grab some areas beneath clothes maybe, kiss in different ways , maybe blindfold the lover and have different options with your hands to tease em.

Are these possible? or being worked on?

greetings
Nicefella2
islandsun
: 1597

« #1 : February 01, 2011, 01:45:55 PM »

I can do w out the whipping thanks ! I did read some where a guy  , ties up his girl , lays her on dinning table , uses a turkey baster ! lol fills up her pussy w wine makes her hold it , then start eating her out ! :)
nicefella2

« #2 : February 01, 2011, 02:11:06 PM »

what does this has to do with my suggestions???  :-\
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : February 01, 2011, 04:18:58 PM »

If it's a full thread everyone can make suggestions, and it shows that not everyone is into every kink.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
nicefella2

« #4 : February 02, 2011, 07:37:19 AM »

If it's a full thread everyone can make suggestions, and it shows that not everyone is into every kink.

For my part everybody can have their own kicks, I dont really mind .
I just asked for some poses thats all.
I would like some moderator or programmer answer  if this is possible or not,  or if its worked on?

As far as I noticed a LOT of people have those latest 'control yourlover' poses !!
So theres a REALLY interest in such certain things wether u or in or out. . .

Bear
: 3856

« #5 : February 02, 2011, 10:40:44 AM »

Moderators rarely respond here on suggestions...if you are looking for a response from them send your request directly to the development team. The forum is a place to air ideas subject to the interaction of others. Good or bad, relevant or irrelevant, you are likely going to get response from the community.

My own opinion of comments like yours is that these ideas already fit into existing threads. Those threads which show a volume of interaction are more likely to prompt responses from the team. The voice of many speaking is louder than a solitary figure shouting alone.

Isadore
: 4

« #6 : February 02, 2011, 12:51:29 PM »

I like your ideas, write them to the dev team ;) That the good thing about the shop, you dont have to spend money on it if you're not into it.. Personally I'd like to see watersports in the game ;)
Lover
: 10350

« #7 : February 04, 2011, 12:15:56 PM »

I still believe, the more people are telling their wishes here, the more the A-Team will listen. But don't believe they do listen at once.

We talked a lot in several threads about foreplay - usually all agree in wanting more of it.

islandsun

« #8 : February 04, 2011, 01:46:36 PM »

Hey can freebies  write on the forum ? and if not why ? because it might change their minds to prieum  ,   give the an inch > they might go the full mile ! ;D
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #9 : February 04, 2011, 05:38:07 PM »

Forum membership and game membership are separate matters entirely.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #10 : February 05, 2011, 02:01:55 AM »

Even as a guest you can leave your thoughts behind on the forum...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun

« #11 : February 05, 2011, 08:10:13 AM »

;D Great I`ll tell my friendly Giant >6 ft 6 < hmmm  :D
TightFit74
: 2415

« #12 : February 05, 2011, 10:07:43 AM »

You are talking about his body height, right? ;D

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Lover
: 10350

« #13 : February 05, 2011, 12:01:02 PM »

LOL Tight, don't wanna know about his size if she is not talking about the body height ;D

islandsun

« #14 : February 05, 2011, 03:54:54 PM »

@ Tight .......... OMG !  What a  TOOL of a question ! lol    HEIGHT !  ;D And the other thing hehehehe is my big secret  !!!!!!! ;)
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: