*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Watersports?
« previous next »
: [1] 2 3
: Watersports?  ( 18681 )
Isadore
: 4

« : February 02, 2011, 12:54:51 PM »

I'd just like to know if I'm the only one here who'd like to see a watersports pose (peeing) to the game?

Please be constructive :)
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #1 : February 02, 2011, 01:32:07 PM »

Not my thing, but some have compared the female ejaculate as it's currently programmed to urine. It was actually called that in the Gallery.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Isadore
: 4

« #2 : February 02, 2011, 01:51:23 PM »

Yeah, it does, but it squirts out in a weird way.. Thought more about peeing on your partner and vice versa:)
caramelcups
: 37

« #3 : February 02, 2011, 05:01:43 PM »

Water sports not my thing either, just the thought of somebody using me has a toliet turns my stomach ???
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #4 : February 02, 2011, 07:21:53 PM »

Okay, okay, Isadore asked right in the beginning to try to keep it constructive. If we don't like it we don't like it. I think it's a given it's one of those fetishes that's going to always rest of the edge because of it's very nature. What makes it thrilling for those who enjoy it is the exact same thing that drives others away.

Again, not my thing, but I don't want those who may have that kink to feel excluded.

As always though all opinions should be freely expressed.  :)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : February 02, 2011, 09:39:55 PM »

I think it would be more interesting in how you would like to see the options accompanying such a pose. I am not in to the idea,.but other than a golden shower what do you see to such a pose?

TightFit74
: 2415

« #6 : February 03, 2011, 08:22:30 AM »

First of all welcome Isadore

I think it might be wise to educate me (us) and the A-team a little about urology. Golden shower is the only thing I heard of and it would not be my thing. I'm guessing when I say that maybe the A-team doesn't know either and if they understood more about it, like me, they might be interested in giving you your pose. They seem to have found the kinky side of their customers, so who knows?
I wouldn't be surprised though that a lot of people are less open about their kinks as you are. My compliments for bringing this subject forward. The forum should be open enough to discuss anything (as long as it is concerned to 2 or more, consenting adults)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #7 : February 03, 2011, 10:26:21 AM »

I wouldnt like to see it, if they add it someone is going to find a way to pee on me
islandsun
: 1597

« #8 : February 03, 2011, 01:49:50 PM »

Whoa ! I`ve heard sayings > like you piss me off ! or  Piss off !  But nothing like this ! I mean  really a fetish ?  Each their own ! But not for me !  ........ @Isadore    Yes welcome !   wow I learn some ting every day !     Golden shower ! never heard of that !  Could that came from some old culture  ?     :)
Bear
: 3856

« #9 : February 03, 2011, 02:28:43 PM »

::)
watch who you are calling old

Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #10 : February 03, 2011, 03:32:53 PM »

::)
watch who you are calling old
shut up gramps
islandsun

« #11 : February 03, 2011, 04:43:29 PM »

@Bear   hmm say did you know Bear hunting is allowed in Canada >hehehe  hmmm laying naked on a Bear rug >> sounds fine to me LOL............@Unhealer    + @Bear    Boy`s play nice  lol
« : February 03, 2011, 04:45:53 PM islandsun »
Lover
: 10350

« #12 : February 04, 2011, 11:37:42 AM »

It's not what I wanna do and nothing what I wanna get. But I'm sure there are more people with this wish around. Once I have been asked if I would like it and disagreed.
But there is always one chance - this is your fantasy. If you find the right partner describing is possible.

islandsun

« #13 : February 04, 2011, 01:57:09 PM »

LOL  Roll the dice  ohoh   . rolled me a total 8  ok  phew went past  water works and landed on  Board Walk ! hehehe ! ;D
Lover
: 10350

« #14 : February 05, 2011, 12:09:34 PM »

Which number would have been watersports? You always have to roll twice ;)

: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
: