*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  I'd like to have a way to save outfits...
« previous next »
: [1]
: I'd like to have a way to save outfits...  ( 5411 )
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« : February 05, 2011, 10:42:19 AM »

Say you agree with someone to play doctor and you don't want to keep wearing the outfit, but you do want to be able to wear it in a hurry again at some point in the future. It would be great to have a way to save and recall your outfits.

In that light a button to undress/dress partially while in the room would be nice too.

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Lover
: 10350

« #1 : February 05, 2011, 11:56:00 AM »

We also had the question about the changing room inside the room - for changing clothes for your love and to be undisturbed with messages while changing your clothes.
At the moment it doesn't look as it will be implemented but we all hope for the future.

christinak

« #2 : February 05, 2011, 06:59:51 PM »

This would be good for the costumes, but I really prefer to be able to mix and match for everything else.  It would be nice to be able to do this with sex clothes though since they dont require as much effort.
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : February 05, 2011, 08:10:02 PM »

A great many games have hotkey systems so you can set up certain outfits. Maybe a set number of tabs for premiums that you can click and instantly switch to a prearranged outfit?

Sorry that should have read "have hotkey systems. So here maybe you could set up sometihng similar for certain outfits." The idea is the same, but the truth is hotkeys are usually for things like spells or common commands.  :P
« : February 06, 2011, 10:07:12 AM Janine Dee »

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74
: 2415

« #4 : February 06, 2011, 04:34:51 AM »

As long as the outfits, saved under a hotkey, are my choice, I'd be happy with a function like that. If only fixed costumes would be there, I'd have no use for it. Besides, the number of hotkeys for guys would finish after 3...lol Sorry, taking every opportunity to ask for more male clothing...lol Good idea Ardeur, and welcome to the forum!

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear
: 3856

« #5 : February 06, 2011, 11:25:55 AM »

That's because you never bought the mankini Tight' :D

TightFit74

« #6 : February 06, 2011, 11:39:59 AM »

@ Bear The day I buy and put on that thing, it will be my last day on AChat...lol And yes, please do help me remember this statement...lol

Lover
: 10350

« #7 : February 06, 2011, 11:49:17 AM »

I'm gonna shoot you down if I ever see one of you in this äh..."clothes"

TightFit74

« #8 : February 06, 2011, 12:43:45 PM »

As long as ypu shoot first, talk second...

: [1]  
« previous next »
: