*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wishing for more customization
« previous next »
: [1] 2
: Wishing for more customization  ( 12508 )
Zinah
: 167

« : February 06, 2011, 06:07:03 PM »

As a woman who has quite a bit of junk in her trunk and a ramped up rack, I'd love it if I could make my breasts  larger than small or average, and my ass a bit bigger too.  How about, premium users get more body types and augmentations.  Some guys like their girls bigger than a size 3.  I like showing I'm bigger than a size three...

I know it's fantasy land, but wouldn't some of you guys enjoy a plump ass to cushion you when your 12 inch dicks make her squirt?  Yes, guys should have the option for bigger dicks one supposes, no reason to leave them out.  :D

caramelcups
: 37

« #1 : February 06, 2011, 06:52:15 PM »

I couldn't agree more  :)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #2 : February 07, 2011, 01:54:53 AM »

All very nice ideas Zinah, although I am a bit worried if guys get the chance to coose a bigger dick, there might only be 12'' cocks left to play with... ;)

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #3 : February 07, 2011, 01:57:54 AM »

All very nice ideas Zinah, although I am a bit worried if guys get the chance to coose a bigger dick, there might only be 12'' cocks left to play with... ;)

"Might"? LOL! I think we ALL know the male avatars would grow third legs.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
TightFit74

« #4 : February 07, 2011, 02:07:31 AM »

;D no doubt about that...

Zinah

« #5 : February 07, 2011, 02:59:35 AM »

It's only the premium users who get those options, since it's going to cost to build, I expect it to cost to buy.  So, freebies get 6, and paid can have 8 - 12  LOL
  giggles stumbles to bed.
TightFit74

« #6 : February 07, 2011, 03:06:55 AM »

Hahaha... 6 might be too enthousiastic for non-prems...lol

caramelcups

« #7 : February 07, 2011, 04:27:38 AM »

Oh gosh I can see it now, a second screen needed for a massive trouser snake dragging behind the avatar lmao.

I think they really should have a flacid penis avaliable with and without the foreskin though. Bigger boobs also are a must, I'm not talking massive melons though, just a bit bigger. I also have a real problem with the skin colour tones on offer, for me personally my skin tone is not avalible so I have a choice to go too light or too dark, I chose too light because it is closest. I also think more faces are needed, I don't see one that potrays the asian look,I am not oriental but have a friend that is and metioned the fact he cannot find the right face here.I struggle with how to word this but  I also think that the black skin tone looks rather silly at times when accompanied by a face and hair style thats europeon looking, it just looks so out of place.
Zinah

« #8 : February 07, 2011, 09:58:25 AM »

I had to work to get a slightly broader nose, my other features are a bit Euro since I've got Caucasian on both sides, but still, generic black, cauc, and Asiatic faces on the free side would be good, with again, more options for the premiums.

So, you're saying 12 inches is too big?  *pouts*  But I like BIG cocks.  It's so hot to be stuffed to your eyeballs....   :o  was that my outside voice?
TightFit74

« #9 : February 07, 2011, 10:04:06 AM »

Never said 12"" is too big.. For most guys just something to be jealous off, accompanied by a shrinking libido... ;)

Lover
: 10350

« #10 : February 07, 2011, 10:06:22 AM »

12''? Why should I reduce my friend ;)

We had a long discussion about this last summer! Many ideas and lots of wishes for body development. You see, how much we have got since then :(

Adera
: 3047

« #11 : February 07, 2011, 10:26:37 AM »

12" is far too long for me and I don't want them too thick either, I don't like it when I feel like my ass is about to tear.

Hmm if there where choices of cock size for premium members and 6" would be the standard size I would choose a smaller one for myself. I'm not bothered by having a smaller dick, I like mine it fits me, its kinda cute and pinkish. :P

Though its fun to play with those bigger ones. ;D

...damn these inches, I have to convert to cm all the time... though I'm starting to have a feel for cock sizes in inches by now.
Bear
: 3856

« #12 : February 07, 2011, 10:39:04 AM »

IMO just better to leave it to the imagination of the partner,...I try to skirt the issue when prodded,...since I HAVE found their are different expectations, images held in the minds eyes of my partners. It is a fantasy site...I keep reminding some,..feel with the image flowing in your mind of what you want to experience.

Zinah

« #13 : February 07, 2011, 10:47:09 AM »

:D  Ok, folks, the point of this was, really about body customizations.  Things are a bit too static too much the same and it would be lovely if my big tits looked a bit different from the modestly breasted gal down the cyber street.  That's all.  I simply added cocks because you men as so fond of them.  ;)
caramelcups

« #14 : February 07, 2011, 10:55:27 AM »

us straight women are fond of cocks too  ;), but I know what you mean because once cocks are mentioned well they just take over lol
: [1] 2  
« previous next »
: