*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wearing a condom
« previous next »
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19
: Wearing a condom  ( 139494 )
Unhealer
: 560

MSN Messenger - the.versifier@gmail.com
« #15 : February 13, 2011, 03:38:08 PM »

i dont want to wear a cyber condom really, also seems like something I would be made do more often than not if they existed
alstott
: 635

« #16 : February 13, 2011, 03:59:50 PM »

You don't have to , me either ,we just talking about the option to have ii in there

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera
: 3047

« #17 : February 13, 2011, 04:04:40 PM »

Condoms are part of some peoples fantasies, so why not? If its hot and exciting for you I think its a good addition, its wouldn't really be here for the safe sex reason.
CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #18 : February 13, 2011, 04:10:29 PM »

I have to agree to adera and alstott!

If it is someone's preference and brings additional fun for users that want to play with condoms (like me)? Why shouldn't they?

As I said before: It is not for the reason to propose safe sex!
Lover
: 10350

« #19 : February 13, 2011, 04:12:38 PM »

As I mentioned before, I think an update will be necessary. The rest is simple: If they sell the, you can purchase or you let it be.

Welcome to all new friends here, great to see this forum is growing each day :)

TightFit74
: 2415

« #20 : February 14, 2011, 02:41:55 AM »

Agreeing to the general consensus. Get it in the game as people are asking for it. Don't use if you don't want to. But at least give it a try, you might please your partner with it...

Welcome to the forum, condomgirl

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
CondomGirl

« #21 : February 14, 2011, 04:53:02 AM »

Thanks for the warm welcome, ThighFit74!

Again me. I think the idea of selling them (condoms) via the shop would be a nice idea. In this case you would really buy and use them if they are a real preference for you / your character. And others could let it be.

Tegarding Unhealer's comment: I am not sure if you are right with your assumption. I guess there are much more (nearly 98 %) women out there that would like to dispense the condom if it would be safe enough in real life. I guess there are really less women like me that have a special kink for condoms. Though there are lots more men who like to play with condoms. Therefore I guess you wouldn't be made to use them mor often online with girls as I guess they would prefer the opportunity to have a sexual adventrue without being forced to use a condom for safety reasons.

Ok, if you want to get intimate with a condom loving girl like me, it is kind of a different story  ;)
TightFit74
: 2415

« #22 : February 14, 2011, 05:08:00 AM »

A lot of people see condoms as an interferance in their love making, halting to put it on can be a put-down. Yet, if you integrate it into your love making, it can be very sensual, a moment of special attention and sometimes even hilarious (giving a different kind of high :).
I myself prefer mkaing love without a condom, although I found condom that helps extend orgasm. numbng the skin, dampening the intenseness of the touch. Which can be very pleasurable, for both parties.
In cyber-sex, a condom would do nothing more but to tickle your imagination,as the physical influence is taken out of the equasion. So if you can wrap your head around the thought, it could be an addition to this game...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
islandsun
: 1597

« #23 : February 14, 2011, 06:47:39 AM »

Glow in the dark any one ! ::) ;D Or there is the tickler one !
CondomGirl

« #24 : February 14, 2011, 08:00:48 AM »

The glow in the dark function is anice idea, if it would be possible to act ina dark room here.

I support the opinion of TightFit74:

In cyber-sex, a condom would do nothing more but to tickle your imagination,as the physical influence is taken out of the equasion. So if you can wrap your head around the thought, it could be an addition to this game...
islandsun

« #25 : February 14, 2011, 08:26:23 AM »

Wonder if they have tickle me elmo ones ?  hahaha ! Wrap that rascal ! ;D
dbltrouble
: 12

« #26 : February 14, 2011, 05:54:26 PM »

Well if thats what you want  thats fine . But from what i seen it's going to be a long wait..................Hey how about an outdated background instead? -rolls eyes-
islandsun

« #27 : February 14, 2011, 06:33:34 PM »

@ ;D  Unhealer aw  no glow in the dark !  GLOW WORM ! ATTACK !     hahaha !  also have ones  that create more feeling  for the female >SORRY <   For them small fries , guys out there ! My one male friend informed me average  size male not even I----------------)  6 inches long ! ok on this i laught ! he ask what so funny ! I said wow ! I have been truly blessed so far !  ;D   
Adera
: 3047

« #28 : February 14, 2011, 07:37:32 PM »

@Sunny: The size varies quite a lot, there are quite a lot of studies out there and they all say something like a 5 - 6 inches in length. I think a 6 inch cock is good, the important part is that he should know how to use it. :P
islandsun

« #29 : February 14, 2011, 08:03:09 PM »

:o ok I MUST ! be a good picker ! Ive only seen , about 6 and up  !   AS  ! Happy note ! Im standing and dancing while I`m typing this !  Holy crap ! mr blue is I__________________ )  8 inches  , but likes a guy that likes his tongue  !  LOL i like using mine !
: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 19  
« previous next »
: