*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wearing a condom
« previous next »
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19
: Wearing a condom  ( 139590 )
alstott
: 635

« #45 : February 17, 2011, 07:18:57 PM »

Who`s fault is that? I always think about how can i satisfy a woman

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera
: 3047

« #46 : February 17, 2011, 07:21:03 PM »

What? Fault? Don't really think anyone's at fault. ::)
Bear
: 3856

« #47 : February 17, 2011, 07:30:33 PM »

Ah,..yeah I think using the word "fault" is to say there is something wrong here.  ???

That is like to say there is fault in sunny's attraction to BIG men... ::)

It's a choice in life ....in this case of sexual attraction, doesn't always equate or require cock...or dildo. Sexiness isn't always about the physical,...it can be just as much embedded in attitude, intelligence or life choice.
« : February 17, 2011, 07:43:05 PM Bear »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #48 : February 17, 2011, 08:00:00 PM »

I'm just going to step away from this thread entirely because ANY reply I get into will have me angrier then I like to get.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear

« #49 : February 17, 2011, 10:29:28 PM »

Don't blame you,...I think I'm stepping away from this one too...

*shaking head*

Not certain I responded correctly,..trying to be civil,..but alstott,...you may want to reconsider your words there.
« : February 17, 2011, 10:36:24 PM Bear »

sinnnn
: 1379

« #50 : February 18, 2011, 08:45:54 AM »

How the hell....not going to say anything but this....Its like telling a hetero guy that a gay guy can do for him what a hetero can do for a gay woman.  And thats total bullshit.   Its not always bout the dick, cause believe me most men don't know what the hell to do with it or with a womans pussy.  Sadly some of you don't realize that most woman don't cum by fucking, that they need their clit stimulated in order to acheive that.  Its not about the dick or dildo. :P :P :P :P

Its what you put in it emotionally and my Boo she does it so beautifully, always.  I don't need a man or a dildo when I am in a room with her.  :-* :-* :-*
islandsun
: 1597

« #51 : February 18, 2011, 09:00:21 AM »

@Bear  You are sooo right more then the attraction ! Thats just preference , What catches my eye ! It`s the inner person that turns me on! Who they are how they think and feel ,passion  lol and  humour !                                   @alstott    Circumstance ! Dildo vs man ! Are you kidding me ! Like I would`nt want a pair of stronge arms to embrace me every day ! For a person w a stronge sex drive Mr.Blue (dildo) and i`m not embarras to say it comes handy !  And if you have a guy that doesnt mind , me giving him a little show stimulation is natural .  Hehehe picture me laying on the side of your bed , my leggs spread ,  sliding dildo in and out of me ! while I`m sucking you off , lol , you playing w my breasts !    ;) :P :P :P :P
Adera
: 3047

« #52 : February 18, 2011, 11:20:19 AM »

I like to explore with my mouth, tongue and fingers when I'm with a woman, play with her and preferably find out what gets her off. Some find the g-spot to be a very erogenous zone, others don't.

What's really sad for me though is that quite a lot of women expect me to be content from just fucking them while they barely touch me.

Anyway I think the dildo in lots of FF poses should be optional, except those that are penetration poses maybe.
TightFit74
: 2415

« #53 : February 18, 2011, 12:13:58 PM »

@ Sunny Thanks, had to cancel my date çause the puicture you painted was omprinted the rest of the day ;)

For what it is worth, not wanting to spend time on the man-dildo thing, most guys do know that a woman needs more stimulance as just something going in and out of her. If not, they have been asleep during sex education (can't understand why..). From my own expreince, i have been grabbed by my hair while doing something else but penetration, and pulled on top because she wanted me inside. In the end, it is finding what hot spots your partner has and most important of all, the attention and intensity you gove to your partner and what you are doing together..

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
Bear

« #54 : February 18, 2011, 12:16:16 PM »

Something I can empathize with Adera. I know that I often wrestle control of a situation,...and whether it's  just the partner wasted from the experience, or just incapable of expressing it,...often finding myself longing  for those caresses and attention, yet seldom finding reciprocation.

@sunny and Tight,...my comments are strictly addressing alstotts cavalier attitude towards Janine that there is something to correct,..that he is coming across with a comment that he thinks he can change her orientation...it might have been a light hearted tease, but in reality knowing Janine (only from the forum) it is an offensive comment. She had pointed expressed her orientation to him in prior comments,...

I might be a currently a country hick, who smells of horse...but I know enough of people never to label a choice as a result of a fault.
« : February 18, 2011, 12:43:53 PM Bear »

Janine Dee
: 2541

« #55 : February 18, 2011, 01:30:48 PM »

Okay, I planned on staying away from the thread entirely, but I wanted to correct you Bear. You have been both eloquent, and educated.

On the subject... I don't think there is a gay woman out there who hasn't been told she just hasn't found the right guy. I am not attracted to men, no guy will ever unzip and pull out his magick wand that will turn me into a straight (or bisexual woman). My sweet Sinnnn said one of the things I had planned on saying, but feared I could not say it with out getting angry again, that that the idea that I could somehow be converted to wanting cock is no more applicable to me then it is to a heterosexual man.

The irony being that I distinctly remember Sunny saying something about a guy chasing alst around, but I'm sure that's different because we women are somehow obligated to enjoy cock...

And getting bitchy again.

For Tight... the argument isn't to fuck or not to fuck. It's the idea that two women can fuck and have a wonderful time, not because a man is missing, but because they want to fuck another woman... if they in fact do.

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
sinnnn
: 1379

« #56 : February 18, 2011, 01:36:02 PM »

still allergic to condoms... :P
Ardeur
: 198

Ardeur and ... sitting in a tree, K-I-S-. oh my...

MSN Messenger - mellisardeur@hotmail.com
« #57 : February 18, 2011, 01:39:05 PM »

still allergic to condoms... :P

Well, you better stay away from strange dildos then, girl!   ;) ;D

I don't play two sides of the fence, I'm all over it. ;):-*
Bear

« #58 : February 18, 2011, 01:40:54 PM »

@ sinnnn Been clipped I don't use one...
broke down and got some silk rope...u tied up at the moment?

(hmmm,..wonder if I should use that as a come on line tonight)
« : February 18, 2011, 02:48:34 PM Bear »

TightFit74
: 2415

« #59 : February 19, 2011, 06:57:21 AM »

Never meant to say anything about the remark Alstott made. I know Janine can fight her own fights, and if she need supprt... she's got mine.
My point was that, well, something pretty obvious really. That every woman and man is different, one woman might get off on penetration, the other on clitoral stimulation. To me what counts is, the effort, intensity and mindset you make love to your partner and he/she to you.. What ever pose, action or sexual preference you might have... My aim to please my partner as much as I can and be pleased as much as she can...

The mind... the most powerful Aphrodisiac...
: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19  
« previous next »
: