*** This forum was active till April, 2021. Now it is read-only, please use the New forum! ***

+  AChat Forum
|-+  Discussions about AChat
| |-+  Share your creative ideas (Moderators: Lover, Brandybee, jayc, Nat33)
| | |-+  Wearing a condom
« previous next »
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19
: Wearing a condom  ( 139466 )
Janine Dee
: 2541

« #180 : September 25, 2011, 09:56:34 AM »

I just felt THAT much happier to be gay.  ;)

Bathed in moonlight
I'm proclaimed by angels cry
Think well
Do take your time
Because your soul
will be mine the day you die

Kamelot, Descent of the Archangel
Bear
: 3856

« #181 : September 25, 2011, 01:23:07 PM »

hmmm,... well thinking it would make interesting play for RP of two grocery clerks in the produce section late at night... a condom stretched over a large cucumber would make an interesting toy..  ::) .just thinking of possibilities...

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #182 : September 25, 2011, 02:10:52 PM »

I am pleased that the condom function will be added to Achat still in 2011.

I absolutely support Bear's idea of a cucumber with a stretched on condom :-) Actually I can speak of some personal experience that this would be a nice thing to experience...

Daniela
Keiko
: 316

Independent Fashion Designer

« #183 : September 25, 2011, 07:17:59 PM »

This is the most fun I've ever had with condoms:

SueCB
: 49

« #184 : September 26, 2011, 01:25:04 AM »

This is one area of realism AChat doesn't need to implement. The only Trojan online I worry about, anti-virus takes care of.
Bear

« #185 : September 26, 2011, 09:46:06 AM »

@Condomgirl well I had to figure out what to do with that over-sized cuke from the garden... it provided a wild interesting evening.

Sue there such a divergence of sexual fetishes, providing options for others to explore their play should be discouraged. A condom may not be my first preference of a sexual tool, but if Condomgirl wanted to play with me and requested the catering to her fetish, I would certainly try to comply.

It is wanted and that is enough...and the thread has shown that others have a demonstrated creativity on how such is employed in play. (which I hope the continue to share)

We may not see pose specific implementation, but rather a clothing option..., hopefully whatever the developers provide will give a little boost to enjoyment in play for those who have the fetisih.

CondomGirl
: 93

A condom loving girl from Germany...

« #186 : September 26, 2011, 10:53:30 AM »

I think it needs to be implementes as competitive games such as @@@@@@@  have condoms (and much more other stuff) already implemented.

And for me it is a must have which made me think already changing the game. But I prefer the graphics of AChat against @@@@@@@  so far and hope the developers keep up with the development speed and overtake.

Daniela
« : September 28, 2011, 09:16:17 AM susy_a »
SueCB

« #187 : September 26, 2011, 12:05:46 PM »

Bear, sure, different strokes for different folks like they say  :) While it's a smart precaution in RL, latex doesn't really do anything for me lol ... at least here I don't have to worry about it
Adera
: 3047

« #188 : September 26, 2011, 12:54:08 PM »

Sue, you wouldn't want a naughty latex dress? Like a tight halter latex dress, in the back its only a string around the neck and another string at the hem of the dress going under your butt only to hold it together. I know I would have fun wearing a dress like that... under the right circumstances and if someone thought I looked slutty from the front just wait until they'd see me from behind. :P
Bear

« #189 : September 27, 2011, 07:33:50 AM »

Very good point Adera, the concept of any fetish can be gray in application,...it's just a matter of us extending to our own play in fantasy.

I do have to respect Sue's opinion here, not every fetish appeals to players across the board. We each have personal tastes. Even in Dom play there are limits which have to be respected.  Some women freak at the prospect of of 3some play with another women, other freeze at the suggestion of the collar...I certainly would if expected to behave as a recipient in play,... that is not my makeup, nor within a comfort zone. It goes against the grain of self perception, as does  being expected to dehumanize my pet,...calling a women bitch, cunt or whore just isn't my style.

A good case in point was the first shemale I played with who could not perceive having sex without a condom. In RL she had never performed it without the wrap,...even in VR that issue had to be dealt with before a comfort level could be found. So whether this comes out as  simply a clothing option or pose play (which I doubt), I see merit in the request.

Adera

« #190 : September 27, 2011, 08:40:54 AM »

I can understand that, I'm not too keen on doing it without a condom irl unless I know the guy is clean but I think its more exciting doing it bareback. :P
SueCB

« #191 : September 28, 2011, 12:55:19 PM »

@Adera: No, I'd take a nice sheer expensive satin or silk one like that any day over latex.  :) Natural is always better than something man-made lmao
alstott
: 635

« #192 : October 01, 2011, 04:39:44 AM »

Wow...if there's any Guy out there who don't use a rubber...well have fun Girls...i just can speak for myself...i don't care how pretty the girl or how horny i am...i not let stand my buddy alone in the rain outside in real...on here it's different...but in real???...no way i'm going out without a cape  ;D

there`s  no right or wrong....just the consequences of your actions
Adera

« #193 : October 01, 2011, 08:15:45 AM »

Aww but if we want to taste and feel your cum alstott? :P
Pandora
: 38

« #194 : October 01, 2011, 10:55:37 PM »

This is the most fun I've ever had with condoms:

ROFL!!!!   ;D

The universe tends to unfold as it should.
: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 19  
« previous next »
: